Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 81689 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #60: August 29, 2012, 04:10:25 AM »
Vote Fury
The first words he speaks on board is this?? He's clearly trying not to say too much.

VOTE Slapsticks

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: August 29, 2012, 04:13:21 AM »
* Indirik has a strange sense of deja vu...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: August 29, 2012, 04:14:00 AM »
VOTE Telrunya

For no apparent reason. Just guessing for now.
I would vote Telrunya with you Zakilevo, if you can provide any suspicious facts about him more than "Just guessing for now". So far the only accusation we had was a single one for : Telrunya, Ketchum, Fury, Slapsticks. I don't specifically have something against those 4, ( so far :P ).

I suggest to come out at a consensus to avoid risk of double lynch today, we will vote mainly by feelings and assumptions since i doesn't look like we have proofs or clues against someone. Just be careful to don't spread too much the votes.

Ross, we can all sail this ship once we find out who kill our poor Captain or what happen to him. Let start with the stratch mark I saw, although this mark does not look like it is made by human. I have sailed across this ocean for a long time aye and I believe it could be the creature from the deep sea, somebody need to check all sailors for any suspicious marks......

Aye, I've never seen one those, these marks are clearly not a sailor sign. If there is signs carved like this and it hasn't been done as a sailor code, it must mean they have been done for an other intent, maybe as a communicative way for some individuals... I fear we might face more than the threat of single insane individual in our rank, but maybe a small clan of misfits with not so good intent who can be organized, be vigilant then.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 04:38:00 AM by Ross »
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: August 29, 2012, 04:14:54 AM »
* Indirik has a strange sense of deja vu...

First day if the name Slapsticks is not mentioned, the game hasn't officialy started

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: August 29, 2012, 04:24:36 AM »
Are we going land on a tropical island ?

Hell yeah we will you can trust me, unless we, you or I get killed... then it might be cancelled.

I would check if you have a travel sailing insurance that cover you in case of cancellation, death or lost of a close relative while travelling. I can't predict the future : / but for only the price of a cup of cheap Rum per day you can have the peace of mind your family will be safe in case of an accident.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: August 29, 2012, 04:35:39 AM »
Hell yeah we will you can trust me, unless we, you or I get killed... then it might be cancelled.

I would check if you have a travel sailing insurance that cover you in case of cancellation, death or lost of a close relative while travelling. I can't predict the future : / but for only the price of a cup of cheap Rum per day you can have the peace of mind your family will be safe in case of an accident.
Bah, the only insurance we clearly have at the moment is our cutlass and peg leg. And of course which Sailors do not like their Rum :P

Poor Captain, how can knife stuck inside his skull? So we have to hang someone on today to find out, or we all going to Daves Jones Locker if that culprit strike again. Aye, the mark is not of Sailor known sign. Could there be a thief who want to steal our trunk, which look so valuable according to our captain logbook? ???
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: August 29, 2012, 04:39:35 AM »
The first words he speaks on board is this?? He's clearly trying not to say too much.

VOTE Slapsticks
Fury, Ross I do not clearly trust anyone just yet. Whoever here among the Sailors could kill our Captain, must be very strong indeed, maybe his strength very good enough to deal knife into our poor Captain head.

Any smart Sailor in investigation, please start your investigation or scanning now. Post up your result before any of us Sailors die.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: August 29, 2012, 05:49:50 AM »
Open accusations already? My, my, too much hasty too much nasty  8)

I don't like the trunk at all, but agree that perhaps we shouldn't get rid of it currently. Although perhaps if we do so, those interested in it will leave the ship in an attempt to pick it once again!

Ketchum, we the Sailors ain't smart guys. That's the reason why I became a sailor!
D'Espana Family

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: August 29, 2012, 05:56:57 AM »
Hmm. Barek, I want to search the Captain and his cabin for any keys that may open the locks of the trunk. Perhaps within will lie some clue.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: August 29, 2012, 07:20:08 AM »
Indirik... you're an old and experienced Sailor, I'll trust your briny instincts. (Also, this is my last time to log-in before the deadline, so I gotta vote!)

VOTE KETCHUM!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: August 29, 2012, 08:11:55 AM »
Yeah, I'm the cook.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: August 29, 2012, 08:29:05 AM »
If the knife was struck in our captain's skull, then surely the assilant is currently without a knife, unless he / she got another one from the armoury. Lets ask the armourer whom he had issued a knife within this time interval.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: August 29, 2012, 08:42:03 AM »
Unvote Fury
Vote Perth
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: August 29, 2012, 08:50:14 AM »
Vote Perth

I vote Perth because it looks much like he in same group with Indirik together. He likes follow whatever Indirik says. Somemore the first thing he done is killing someone who saw the non-sailor sign. Maybe they both in it to murder our old Captain.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: August 29, 2012, 09:00:18 AM »
Vote Perth

I vote Perth because it looks much like he in same group with Indirik together. He likes follow whatever Indirik says. Somemore the first thing he done is killing someone who saw the non-sailor sign. Maybe they both in it to murder our old Captain.

A bit ironic that you'd complain about bandwagoning literally while bandwagoning, eh?

Unvote Perth
Vote Ketchum
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre