BattleMaster > Development

Voting for Your Favorite Feature

(1/14) > >>

Indirik:
The dev team has picked ten of our favorite, and most likely-to-be-implemented feature requests, and dropped them into this poll. What we would like from you is an idea as to which of these feature requests you would like to see implemented first. The dev team will then strive to give the top voted features higher priority for implementation. This doesn't mean that the features will be implemented in the order voted, or in a specific timeframe, but we would like to know what the player base considers as the top priorities. Please refer to the linked bug reports or forum threads for details.

This thread is not for discussion of these specific options. Please refer to the appropriate thread, or start a new one to discuss them. We just want to know which ones you want to see first.

This poll will be open for 7 days. Pick your five favorites. No peeking before you vote! ;D We want your honest opinions, not a bandwagon vote.

Thanks to Scott (swholmes) for suggesting this poll.

Zakilevo:
A great way to see what features will most likely be implemented next :)

Velax:
Aww, I can't see what the current voting is, even after I vote.

Cren:
The feature that gets most votes gets implemented, right?

Draco Tanos:

--- Quote from: Velax on August 29, 2012, 07:25:22 AM ---Aww, I can't see what the current voting is, even after I vote.

--- End quote ---
That was my reaction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version