BattleMaster > Helpline

Unopened Borders

(1/3) > >>

Bael:
Unopened Borders Warning   (1 hour, 20 minutes ago)
The realm to which this region belongs, Greater Aenilia, has not signed an Open Borders treaty with your realm. If the new treaty system was active, you would have been captured.
You have not been captured. This is only a warning to increase awareness of the new system, and its effects.

When it says "you would have been captured", does it mean automatically captured and shunted off to jail? I'm talking about an adventurer here.

Bedwyr:

--- Quote from: Bael on March 31, 2011, 07:41:07 PM ---Unopened Borders Warning   (1 hour, 20 minutes ago)
The realm to which this region belongs, Greater Aenilia, has not signed an Open Borders treaty with your realm. If the new treaty system was active, you would have been captured.
You have not been captured. This is only a warning to increase awareness of the new system, and its effects.

When it says "you would have captured", does it mean automatically captured and shunted off to jail? I'm talking about an adventurer here.

--- End quote ---

There is an elevated chance of being captured, and the border guards would try to capture you.  Success is not automatic, but it there is a relatively high chance of it happening.

Bael:
Ok thanks  :D

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Bedwyr on March 31, 2011, 07:52:27 PM ---There is an elevated chance of being captured, and the border guards would try to capture you.  Success is not automatic, but it there is a relatively high chance of it happening.

--- End quote ---

If you get this message, that means that if the Treaty System were yet live, you would have been captured.  It should give you an idea of the frequency.

However, adventurers are not supposed to be captured just from unopened borders. It's supposed to require closed borders.  So this is a bug, and one I thought I'd fixed, too.

Bael:

--- Quote from: Anaris ---However, adventurers are not supposed to be captured just from unopened borders. It's supposed to require closed borders.  So this is a bug, and one I thought I'd fixed, too.

--- End quote ---

After seeing the above, I did another check (just to make sure that I didn't miss the starting of any wars ;)) and I came up with this:

I am in allied lands.

My character is a peon of Principality of Zonasa, and I am in Greater Aenilia lands. These two realms are allied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version