Author Topic: There are rich pirates in D'Hara  (Read 40773 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
Re: There are rich pirates in D'Hara
« Reply #30: September 07, 2012, 04:58:27 PM »
My point was need. A Priest may want to for whatever reasons, but I'm fairly certain that there's nothing they NEED thousands of gold on hand for. Hate it all you want, though I do agree that seems a bit strong, but can you give me a 'for instance'? You didn't in your post and I was/am pulling blanks. I'll happily concede the point (what's it to me?), but not on the basis that other classes and play-styles don't need hundreds or thousands of gold on hand either because we're talking about Priests, not other classes. Sticking with Priests then, I'll stick to the fact that nothing they do requires them to do laps of their continent with more money than Gold (or whatever deity it is they follow).

Here's the disclaimer: Priests may not need thousands of gold on them, but if a Priest is fantastically rich and wants to carry all or some of that wealth with him, that's the Priest's choice. They may not need to, but I'm hardly saying they shouldn't be able to if for whatever reason. Sure there's a question of bravery or stupidity, but that's more for IC imo.

Finton.