Author Topic: The Wiki - A Valid In Game and In Character Source?  (Read 13901 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

It's really easy to link to any page on the wiki though. With the amount of text one has to read anyway in this game, either one doesn't read the text provided in-game anyway (in which one wouldn't care), or one is too lazy to click the link (in which case there's no helping it and such a lazy individual doesn't get to enjoy whatever benefits he/she thinks he/she deserves), or one is genuinely too busy to check (in which case that's unfortunate but there are many more people in the realm who can check).

I think it's fairly common practice for responsible realm leaders to link to the wiki in case that is used as a place to save the text. If there are differences between the wiki and in-game sources, then that can be taken up by the characters, as the wiki, unless otherwise marked as OOC, or obviously OOC (like the merchandise pages, userpages, etc), are fully valid IC material.

Now excuse me for saying this, but I am seeing this as a baseless complaint about being excluded from some group. It happens.

I'm not trying to antagonize you, but these complaints right now don't sound very convincing, given the nature and the situation thusfar explained by the other members who have varying extents of knowledge about the matter.