Author Topic: The Wiki - A Valid In Game and In Character Source?  (Read 13894 times)

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Your right, its totally not what the player intended, and to be honest I'm puzzled how anyone could think it was when he was still asking for people to vote for it in the realm. Unless what you are trying to say is no realm should have a constitution until there is a IG way to record them, which probably isn't going to happen.

Well, as I said, it was unnecesarily confusing. 

It got tricky when you had to vote on what was already on the wiki as some sort of official document to see if we wanted to keep it as the official document. 

Heck, playing an illiterate former Outer Tilogian finding her way in a Republic like Riombara was a lot easier than, as a player, figuring out what the hell was going on in Ohnar West. 

Whatever your belief, it is already established that the wiki IS a IG source, and large parts of it are IC.

But that was never my question, that was what you asked yourself to title this thread. 

And yes, the wiki is an IG source, but it is not a replacement for the game itself.  The game and the wiki need to match.  And you do not match the game to what it says in the wiki, but it is the wiki that must describe what is already going on in game.  Does that make sense?