Author Topic: Paganism Surge  (Read 2475 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Paganism Surge
« Topic Start: September 07, 2012, 04:53:01 AM »
Paganism Surge   (10 hours, 40 minutes ago)
There is a surge of paganism in Sullenport. Many people are finding more solitude in the old local faiths and all religions lose followers.
What would cause this?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Paganism Surge
« Reply #1: September 07, 2012, 05:00:00 AM »
I think it happens when a region hasn't been visited by a priest for some time, and if a region lacks a temple.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #2: September 07, 2012, 05:50:41 AM »
And sometimes it just happens randomly.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 20, 2013, 08:39:47 AM »
I think it happens when a region hasn't been visited by a priest for some time, and if a region lacks a temple.
So I am performing one of my first necromanies muwahaha! Actually getting to why I am posting, if a region has a temple but is never preached in but visited by a priest, could that be the cause of this?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 22, 2013, 07:18:16 AM »
question is... who gets that notice.

everyone in the region? lord and knight of the region?

i suspect my priest saw a paganism surge in a region that's not his, but he had been preaching there. (over preached maybe? XD) and it has a shrine. he didn't get the message, but all religions in the region lost a load of followers.
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 22, 2013, 01:12:07 PM »
What would cause this?

Your intent to use priest options in the region soon or a temple that finally finances itself for once.

Or maybe I'm just cynical these days.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 23, 2013, 05:30:01 AM »
question is... who gets that notice.

everyone in the region? lord and knight of the region?

i suspect my priest saw a paganism surge in a region that's not his, but he had been preaching there. (over preached maybe? XD) and it has a shrine. he didn't get the message, but all religions in the region lost a load of followers.
I think you might have to be in the region to get the message as my priest was in the region when it happened.
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 23, 2013, 05:31:08 AM »
Your intent to use priest options in the region soon or a temple that finally finances itself for once.

Or maybe I'm just cynical these days.
I wish, the Duke/Margrave of the city banned preaching in the region. Its a nightmare as the region eternally will not finance it self.
― G.K. Chesterton

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: January 23, 2013, 07:44:16 AM »
I think you might have to be in the region to get the message as my priest was in the region when it happened.

that's the thing.. he was in the region and didn't see a notice.. so i don't know... but i thought i've seen that notice before somewhere else (not his own region)... so beats me.
firefox