Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back  (Read 37664 times)

Fury

Why didn't the wookie protect me?  :(
Werewolf VII: The Empire Strikes Back?
Werewolf XXX: Return of the Jedi  8)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
The wookie was very busy trying to, you know, kill the bad guys  ;D
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
=====GM NOTE
Day 1 Voting

Slapsticks vote first for Lanyon(23), he does not know Lanyon is Imperial Agent (Werewolf). Perhaps Slapsticks has sixth sense.
Anyway he changed his vote later to Barek, a Rebel Hero (Villager) / Hoth Stormtrooper / Sleeper Imperial Agent.
Another good guess by him. However he not follow through at last minute he changed to Cren, Jedi(Seer).

Barek picture "Not A Werewolf" make my day filled with laughter. A pity he got voted by many so early in the game.
Barek Role is an interesting role, my prepared secret Extra Role will gone down the drain. Sad :(
Barek try vote Fury but realize he outnumber in vote.
He change to vote Cren instead. Interesting if he managed to pull it off and kill the quiet silent non-voter, named Cren.
He does not know if he did manage to bring down Cren(Jedi/Seer) together with him, he has helped the Imperial Agents a lot.

D'Espana RolePlay of Rebel Hero (Villager) / Wookie Ambassador with Rargg roars is a pleased sight to see. He really taken well to the fury Wookie beast character given to him. If only I have Battlemaster RolePlay Medal to award him here :P

Fury really has a Force premonition. He maybe wrong about D'Espana but he caught correctly on Barek and Lanyon in his reasoning.
Now all he has to do, is wait Jedi(Seer) to take him in as Padawan, a Jedi Apprentice.
Unfortunately for Fury, A Jedi(Seer) who is missing in action.

Cren, a Jedi (Seer) is missing in action. This spells a bad day for the Rebel Heroes / Villagers even if they choose to lynch Barek, Sleeper Imperial Agent.
His missed 1 day scanning of bad guy could prove fatal to the Rebel Heroes cause.
And his missed 1 day scan on potential Padawan apprentice is dreadful.

GM decision is made. Have to autolynch inactive players in coming few days unless good reasons given.
Inactive players, some of their Roles may directly influence both sides chances.
An act of balancing is needed for both sides, to be fair.
Oh well. As Indirik reasons well, 2 days of missed vote will be autolynch by GM.
Turn out it does not require GM intervention for most of the players decide to lynch the quiet non-voter player, Cren.

The Imperial Agents decide to hunt Fury Rebel Hero (Villager) / unclaimed Padawan the villager.
It is a good choice, with the Rebel Heroes lynch their own Jedi/Seer.
And now unclaimed Padawan is also gone.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
=====GM NOTE
Day 2 Voting

Slapsticks vote first for Lefanis(79), he does not know Lefanis is Imperial Agent (Werewolf). Another good old Slapsticks sixth sense or is it Jedi Force premonition?
At any rate, Imperial Agents start to hate his sixth sense.

Zakilevo is beginning to get his guess right. He decides on Lefanis as his first vote today. Finally Rebel Heroes and Villagers are getting their work together, isn't it?
If only Zakilevo can convince all the Rebel Heroes to join him to vote Lefanis.

Velax and Lefanis vote first for Zakilevo. Not a surprise there really. Velax is Bounty Hunter, Lefanis is Imperial Agent (Werewolf).
And Zakilevo is becoming a threat to Imperial Agent (Werewolf) at this moment.
Lanyon joins in to vote Zakilevo too. This is becoming pretty bad for the Rebel Heroes.
A pattern for all bad guys to vote the good guy has emerge.
Unfortunately good guys do not catch the pattern yet.

Barek vote Zakilevo first but change to Lefanis. It is a good reasoning by Barek.
He is getting good, but the bad guys are getting closer to parity if bad guys scan him.

D'Espana hairy head RolePlay make my day, hope the bad guys do not get rid of him.
His vote for Zakilevo spells doom for the Rebel Heroes however.

Penchant robotic translation for the council RolePlay is commendable.
In fact I really recommend every person to take their given RolePlay roles seriously.
It can cause misunderstanding like that Barek, a Rebel Hero (Villager) / Hoth Stormtrooper on Day 1 yes.
But it pretty much make everyone feeling laughter and amusing here and there.

Lanyon asking for hunt on Slapsticks. Not a surprise as Slapsticks is always has a good first guess on every Imperial Agents thus far.
If only Slapsticks does not keep change his vote, maybe Rebel Heroes / Villagers /Townies have a chance.
A threat is a threat for Lanyon and his Imperial Agents.

At this stage, 3 bad guys versus 5 good guys(include that unclaimed Sleeper Agent).
Or is it 4 bad guys(include that unclaimed Sleeper Agent) versus 4 good guys?
Bad guys finally interested to find out their own Sleeper Imperial Agent.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
To D'Espana and Velax.
Yeah, it is kind of shock when I found the bad guys reach Parity. And you both not able to use your secret Role skill on Night 3.

To Barek.
I am sure you are scratching your head. You went from good guy to become bad guy in an instant. Actually your role is quite a Balance role for the Force. He can be good guy or bad guy, whichever he want to choose. Just like how old Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker is the balance that the Force looking for, between good and bad sides.

To Slapsticks.
I do not know how you reasoning working. You got all the bad guys name and vote them first. If only you follow through and stick with it to the end. No wonder the bad guys got nervous and decide to hunt the cute Ewok.

To Everyone.
I am sorry if I offend or cause some difficulty in understanding. My time is Asian Time, thus explain why I set the Deadline as such GM can do a regular Update. Hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Do read back the GM Note for some funny and hilarious moments. I am thinking of hosting another game soon.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ketchum, if my little hairy head roleplay made your day, then mine was made by Fury's comments at page 4 of this thread, concretely #48 and #49. Check them, I almost fell from the chair when I saw his comment about my use of "furry"  ;D

Oh, and I appreciate that virtual RP medal. That'd be my first one, and not precisely because of lack of trying.
D'Espana Family

Fury

I loved the varied roles, Ketchum and all the 'action sequences' - good job  :)
I also didn't realize at first but when the wookiee kept roaring...

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Yeah, I enjoyed this one. :)