Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 156707 times)

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #105: September 29, 2012, 05:03:19 PM »
With Davis you mean me? what kind of aditude is that.
It's just a game, don't take all my (OOC) to literal and serious.
You don't have to put me on a blacklist for writing a few overexegarated messages.

I am not sending out ooc 'propaganda' i am either saying what i want or what i think is funny to say.
I am not deliberately trying to change your opinions what ever the cost, truth or not.

My reasoning is purely in character and I have already done it anyways with Dobromir.  Davis has an out clause if he admits to his crimes and apologises infront of all the rulers.  So in the end im being nice giving you an OOC out.  Plus trying to lie on forums a place where people can at least admit to them playing IC evil is a bit wrong.  I have no issue with Davis lying about everything but if you insist on lying on forums just because its funny is just low and wrong.  You wish to give my characters a hard time well your time on the EC will likely be very very short.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: September 30, 2012, 07:18:14 AM »
I thought it was pretty obvious why Caligus lost.

Seriously? What kind of person takes that into battle? How do they think it got its name?

Hah, maybe the person the arrow hits is the one doomed? And then the arrow itself is doomed to remain inside a corpse for the rest of existence.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DoomyDoomsOfDoom

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: September 30, 2012, 12:25:01 PM »
My reasoning is purely in character and I have already done it anyways with Dobromir.  Davis has an out clause if he admits to his crimes and apologises infront of all the rulers.  So in the end im being nice giving you an OOC out.  Plus trying to lie on forums a place where people can at least admit to them playing IC evil is a bit wrong.  I have no issue with Davis lying about everything but if you insist on lying on forums just because its funny is just low and wrong.  You wish to give my characters a hard time well your time on the EC will likely be very very short.

it was not directed to you.
And no i am not lying on the forums or anything.

And i don't really care that you like to give treats on the forum to my characters...
Why should i care?
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: September 30, 2012, 02:24:35 PM »
I do not think Dunnera will survive a second onslaught barring miracle. The General is quite a veteran player, Crescent Strike used to be in one of other character realm 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: September 30, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »
So we can't cheer for  Dunnera?
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Augulus

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: September 30, 2012, 11:19:53 PM »
So we can't cheer for  Dunnera?

I'm cheering for Dunnera :D

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: October 01, 2012, 05:00:14 PM »
I'm cheering for Dunnera :D

You're the ruler you're supposed to :P

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: October 01, 2012, 07:35:11 PM »
This seems all too similar. I feel bad for the Dunnerans. Was rather expected though. Don't toy with Dobby's duo of power. Bad idea gents.

Any fleeing EC that wish are welcome to join a former Caligan in Solaria!

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: October 02, 2012, 12:06:19 AM »
This seems all too similar. I feel bad for the Dunnerans. Was rather expected though. Don't toy with Dobby's duo of power. Bad idea gents.

Any fleeing EC that wish are welcome to join a former Caligan in Solaria!

Lol trust me this is one massive mess IC its quite comical

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: October 03, 2012, 02:45:35 AM »
Caligus is lucky to have such experienced General in Crescent. If only his hot blood does not contribute to commit half the army into that first battle while the whole Caligus army are not ready... Oh well, we cannot have everything perfectly setup, can we?

I am cheering for Dunnera, the underdog. Nothing like an underrated horse upset the form book, by upstaging the heavily  betted and favored horse, aye ::) Maybe we should start taking bet on how long Dunnera can survive eh no? 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: October 03, 2012, 03:07:12 AM »
I'm glad Crescent took up the helm. I am indifferent in the outcome, I just hope it's an enjoyable conflict.

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: October 03, 2012, 10:13:57 AM »
Caligus is lucky to have such experienced General in Crescent. If only his hot blood does not contribute to commit half the army into that first battle while the whole Caligus army are not ready... Oh well, we cannot have everything perfectly setup, can we?

I am cheering for Dunnera, the underdog. Nothing like an underrated horse upset the form book, by upstaging the heavily  betted and favored horse, aye ::) Maybe we should start taking bet on how long Dunnera can survive eh no? 8)

It will be a while.  They have a rich city so they cant probably keep enough army in the city to fend off any attack from one realm as long as they keep getting food.  Once that ceases it will fall.  So its just a matter of how quick that happens.

Francios

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: October 03, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
Fun Fact:

I knew player of Strika some 5 years back. We were classmates for 2 years, and he was the one that brought me into BM. We are in the same institution now, just different diploma courses. =D

And I will put up a good fight. No way I'm losing to him.

PS: He's an a-hole. HAHAHA... JK..
Leonardo - Dunnera, Tieria - Perdan, Raphael - Strombran, Darius - CE
Ad honorem, ad mortem

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: October 03, 2012, 02:15:13 PM »
I support Caligus, a puppet should not revolt!

The Order must be Restored!

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: October 03, 2012, 03:32:12 PM »
Go Dunnera! Make them evil Caligans bleed!