Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 156702 times)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #135: October 09, 2012, 09:05:26 PM »
You changed your name to Rolly?

Zakilevo

« Reply #136: October 09, 2012, 09:31:39 PM »
You changed your name to Rolly?

Yep.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Zakilevo

« Reply #138: October 10, 2012, 12:36:22 AM »
Since everyone is saying 'Rolly' is weird and confusing... I will just change back to Zaki  :'(

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: October 10, 2012, 12:38:26 AM »
Victory!

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: October 10, 2012, 01:10:42 AM »
Since everyone is saying 'Rolly' is weird and confusing... I will just change back to Zaki  :'(

YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

Victory!

Every time i saw one of your post i was wondering "who was this new guy who knew too much"....even after you telling...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 01:12:33 AM by Sonya »

Miriam Ics

• Testers
  • Noble Lord
  • Myrnia (EC) Mattias Cat (BT) Luarin Ariana (DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: October 10, 2012, 04:29:11 PM »
Isn't Armonia better than Eponllyn?

Eponllyn is the second best realm. Sorry Detty, but Gondolin still is the best King ever :p You are the best Queen though :)
Dobby is the worse. :p
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: October 10, 2012, 07:00:52 PM »
I have to admit that, lately, being an Eponi noble is a bit boring. Too bad the war with Ammonia ended so quickly.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: October 10, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
I have to admit that, lately, being an Eponi noble is a bit boring. Too bad the war with Ammonia ended so quickly.

Surely there will be another one. Both realms are kinda getting back from the previous war against the Ibbies right?
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: October 10, 2012, 07:39:42 PM »
In a manner of speaking, yes. Both Eponllyn and Armonia are fragments of the former Ibladesh. Armonia is bigger at the moment, but Eponllyn has greater expansion possibility due to the addition of Ibladesh city. Provided we can feed that pig. Al Arab and Ibladesh are still both extremely depopulated, so we're generating very large surpluses of food. This will change as they grow.

Eponllyn's biggest problem is the lack of nobles. We have plenty of land and potential, but lack of nobility to be able to project our theoretical strength. That was our problem in the war with Armonia. We had plenty of gold, and plenty of recruits to hire, but couldn't get enough nobles to lead those troops. By being careful with their movement, Armonia could slowly advance into our land one region at a time. We were stuck fighting battle we knew we would lose, just to slow them down.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #145: October 10, 2012, 08:06:31 PM »
In a manner of speaking, yes. Both Eponllyn and Armonia are fragments of the former Ibladesh. Armonia is bigger at the moment, but Eponllyn has greater expansion possibility due to the addition of Ibladesh city. Provided we can feed that pig. Al Arab and Ibladesh are still both extremely depopulated, so we're generating very large surpluses of food. This will change as they grow.

Eponllyn's biggest problem is the lack of nobles. We have plenty of land and potential, but lack of nobility to be able to project our theoretical strength. That was our problem in the war with Armonia. We had plenty of gold, and plenty of recruits to hire, but couldn't get enough nobles to lead those troops. By being careful with their movement, Armonia could slowly advance into our land one region at a time. We were stuck fighting battle we knew we would lose, just to slow them down.

It seems not many people are attracted by Eponllyn... wonder why  ???

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: October 10, 2012, 08:07:21 PM »

I would say its the name
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: October 10, 2012, 08:18:45 PM »
Eponllyn's biggest problem is the lack of nobles. We have plenty of land and potential, but lack of nobility to be able to project our theoretical strength.

I will tell you what's the problem with Eponllyn.

I was part of Eponllyn (check my sig) but they don't please the nobles to stay, i have a Cavalier there, and i needed cavalry unit, they didn't wanted to construct center, and demolished the existing one.

Lastly they told me that if i wanted cavalry centers i had to use my family gold to have one, so i hitchhiked a coach to Armonia, there i was well treated, got centres, got resources, christ! my currently unit is a 900CS cavalry unit that i used to run over Eponllyn in couple of battles.

Thats is (at least one) of Eponllyn problems.

Zakilevo

« Reply #148: October 10, 2012, 09:05:18 PM »
I will tell you what's the problem with Eponllyn.

I was part of Eponllyn (check my sig) but they don't please the nobles to stay, i have a Cavalier there, and i needed cavalry unit, they didn't wanted to construct center, and demolished the existing one.

Lastly they told me that if i wanted cavalry centers i had to use my family gold to have one, so i hitchhiked a coach to Armonia, there i was well treated, got centres, got resources, christ! my currently unit is a 900CS cavalry unit that i used to run over Eponllyn in couple of battles.

Thats is (at least one) of Eponllyn problems.

... Really? Wow... No wonder no one wants to go there. Anyone wants to say something to defend Eponllyn? :o

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: October 10, 2012, 10:33:47 PM »
... Really? Wow... No wonder no one wants to go there. Anyone wants to say something to defend Eponllyn? :o

Doesn't really matter what they do now. As long as at the end of the journey, Perdan and Caligus lie in ashes and the Four are worshiped once more.

Same goes for Armonia.