Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 156736 times)

Zakilevo

Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #165: October 11, 2012, 04:19:11 AM »
Too bad :( Darka sounded like an awesome realm for me to stash some gold away. Maybe I should try Suvile.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: October 11, 2012, 06:08:42 AM »
That's pretty poor form to go trashing Eponllyn for that.

Well it was my Divine right to choose which unit to command, so i wouldn't stay sitting ducks waiting for a center to come down from the heavens.

That's not quite true. One of our big problems (also tying in to Indirik's post) is that our infrastructure is in very poor condition.

Come on there was not needed to demolish the only center.

As most people say "the first impression is the one that matters" an for a character who favor the cavalry, it was an insult being asked to drop my cavalry and use Infantry.

You can hardly compare a realm like that to anywhere on Atamara, where the entire island is full of rich, established realms who hand out gold like candy on Halloween.

....we are no talking about gold  :-\
-------------------------------------------------------

But well that was my opinion IC of Eponllyn, there are good players there and now with Ibladesh things will be different!

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: October 11, 2012, 02:48:21 PM »
It was definitely your Divine right to choose which unit you wanted to lead. However, Eponllyn did not include in its choices Cavalry.

Welcome to the world of you-can't-do-whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-do.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: October 11, 2012, 04:22:14 PM »
It was definitely your Divine right to choose which unit you wanted to lead. However, Eponllyn did not include in its choices Cavalry.

Welcome to the world of you-can't-do-whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-do.

Sure she can. She can leave for Armonia where they do have Cavalry!  ;D

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: October 12, 2012, 01:49:00 AM »
FWIW - I think I build an RC in Nimraw soon after Sonya left. It came up a middle-of-the-road cav center. We also have another one somewhere, now, as well.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: October 12, 2012, 02:05:25 AM »
Why nobody want try Mock War? Sort of like paint war, cold war ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: October 12, 2012, 03:44:42 AM »
Because that would be an abuse of the game.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: October 12, 2012, 03:49:30 AM »
I see. I remember some realm lost their Ruler(due to OOC inactivity) but blame it on other realm to start a war.
Was is SoA?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #173: October 12, 2012, 05:59:34 AM »
I see. I remember some realm lost their Ruler(due to OOC inactivity) but blame it on other realm to start a war.
Was is SoA?

Well sure, you can have war for mock reasons. You just can't have a friendly war, the tournament with battles kind.

Deytheur

« Reply #174: October 12, 2012, 11:50:28 AM »
Sure she can. She can leave for Armonia where they do have Cavalry!  ;D

Cavaliers are meant to be the most honourable people around. From the wiki: ''A noble fighter, a knight of the realm. Cavaliers are highly respected knights who subscribe even more to the life of a nobleman."' A knight of the realm. And as such they can command more cavalry but they are not a class just about commanding cavalry.

So in Siana's eyes jumping ship for gold doesn't seem like a very honourable thing to do. But then she doesn't think many Armonian's are particularly honourable  :P

PS Indirik your centre is still pants ;) But it's true we do have 2 Cav centres now.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: October 12, 2012, 01:59:13 PM »
Cavaliers are meant to be the most honourable people around. From the wiki: ''A noble fighter, a knight of the realm. Cavaliers are highly respected knights who subscribe even more to the life of a nobleman."' A knight of the realm. And as such they can command more cavalry but they are not a class just about commanding cavalry.

So in Siana's eyes jumping ship for gold doesn't seem like a very honourable thing to do. But then she doesn't think many Armonian's are particularly honourable  :P

PS Indirik your centre is still pants ;) But it's true we do have 2 Cav centres now.

I was more referring to she can do what she wants as a player, not that cavalier's tend to command cavalry.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: October 12, 2012, 04:53:50 PM »
And remember i was referring that was my "IC reason" of that (Cavalier Character) 1 of 5 i have and the only god knows why loves cavalry, which is honorable to the end, but when your services aren't required in a realm well...there are others.

This is not the place to discuss about  "Background Characters" but the East Continent is not my family's continent, neither i was born anywhere on the EC, so you can't expect a loyalty to any realm like if were a mother land. My characters outside the motherland just seek fame, glory, honor, fortune, power.

Onn my Cavalier's case, is Honor Throughout Battles Only With Lance on Hand (have to catch Bob Baceoleus), the first thing i said on Eponllyn was "I put my Lance at the Queen disposal" the same told to Armonia when i got there.
---------------

But again this is not the place for background characters, stop trying to leave the topic and get to the point of "How do we expand Westmor to Parm"

Ideas?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 05:01:40 PM by Sonya »

Menethil

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: October 13, 2012, 12:36:03 AM »
Was is SoA?

Merewyn ruler of Westmoor did that to declare war on Sirion if I recall correctly.  Might have happened on another occasion aswell

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: October 13, 2012, 01:48:00 AM »
But again this is not the place for background characters, stop trying to leave the topic and get to the point of "How do we expand Westmor to Parm"

Ideas?

Well, first we smash that pesky Nivemus. Grrr. How dare they be in between us and Parm!

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: October 13, 2012, 03:51:28 AM »
Don't worry we can always take the sea route... they'll never see it coming. ::)
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)