Author Topic: Speed up region recovery rate  (Read 15243 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Speed up region recovery rate
« Topic Start: September 14, 2012, 09:15:46 PM »
Some people in Perdan are already saying the name 'battlemaster' is misleading and I partially agree with that since we have so many stuff slowing down realms from fighting more often. Too many realms are thinking twice before they start a war. Everyone is trying to make sure they can win a war because they know if they lose they are out for a year.

And yet, war is happening in plenty of other places. The EC has often had problems with alliance-based deadlock causing long peace. That is, in fact, what Too Much Peace was put in to combat. Now that it has been removed, surprise surprise, realms are more reluctant to go to war, and the average player suffers for it.

If regions bounce back too easily, it removes a major element of strategy from the game.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan