Author Topic: Server Errors on Mobile or Desktop  (Read 2506 times)

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
Server Errors on Mobile or Desktop
« Topic Start: September 24, 2012, 01:12:47 PM »
I ended up making a noble normally, except for one last step. I pressed the selection button (it reads "Go" on Opera Mobile) instead of the "Done" button (left soft-key) after I typed in my unit name. I got this error out of it.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function include_file() in /var/battlemaster/include/functions.inc on line 35

It is probably a normal, anti-hack thing. But I swear, I'm running out of good names for el Gato nobles.

Player Name: Sam Stephens
Family Name: el Gato
Number of "almost made" nobles: heaps :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 11:54:44 PM by Samboji »

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Error with mobile? Nokia E63 selection button.
« Reply #1: September 24, 2012, 01:23:46 PM »
Nope, looks like the same error. Might be a thing with Opera Mobile.
I've got 2 characters on Dwilight, 1 in cold storage, that was done today, so maybe it's an over-character limit thing until tomorrow.

Poor Y'meh el Gato, leader of the Ranges of the Cat (archers). Now you'll never see the light of day. Damn you line 35, damn you to hell.

But yeah, it's probably just Opera Mobile on an E63.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function include_file() in /var/battlemaster/include/functions.inc on line 35

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 24, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
That's not a client-specific error. It's on the server side.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 25, 2012, 02:35:51 AM »
I actually got the same error on google chrome on my desktop, so yeah, it's not the phone or browser.

I've scheduled one character for deletion (bye Tiv), so I'll wait until that's completed and try to create another. I figured cold storage would let me have 5 characters (1 in storage), with 2 on dwilight (1 noble, 1 adventurer, 1 adventurer in cold storage). That's assuming I understand the whole donation goodies thing right. But meh, whatever. As long as Tiv dissapears and my noble can come into being, I'll be happy.

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 25, 2012, 04:23:32 AM »
All fixed. It occured to me that it might have been me naming my starting unit with "The", but either way, all fixed. Thanks.

Samboji

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: September 25, 2012, 11:53:31 PM »
Another day, another error. Don't worry, I'm not bitching, just trying to help make the game better.

This one was made when my character Sha'Shanti el Gato, on Dwilight (Luria Nova, travelling between Mellifera and Glonske(sp?)) tryed to send a message to all members of the Royal Rangers (a guild in Mellifera). She'd only just joined the guild, so it might just be server lag on updating her status. I'm pretty sure it's a server side message though.

Yes, I really want to sent this message. I got to use the phrases "happy, little woodland creatures" and "big, scary cousins" all in the same sentence. She won't be a Disney princess for long, don't worry :)

I'll rename the thread to Server Errors on Mobile or Desktop, just so it's relevant to post in for others.

Here's the error:

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Character.php on line 389

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Server Errors on Mobile or Desktop
« Reply #6: September 26, 2012, 12:03:50 AM »
fixed, but please use the bugtracker to report bugs.