Author Topic: History of Religion  (Read 6672 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: History of Religion
« Reply #15: September 17, 2012, 12:56:46 PM »
Are you arguing just for the sake of it? You sometimes have that weakness, you know?

There is still a difference. First, you have to travel to a temple. Second, messages are generated when you join and leave. You can't do it without anyone noticing.

I'm saying that traveling to a temple is easy, and that being noticed doesn't give the infiltrated religion any advantage or compensation.

Any !@#$%^& can easily find any religion's spread. That he maybe get noticed (really, in this case, the guy blatantly insulted the other faithful when he did..., otherwise he could easily pretend to be a legitimate member) is really of no consolation. I've never done so because I personally find it to be of extremely poor taste and to be contrary of fair play, but there are a few things like this that !@#$%^&s can easily do to screw with religions.

If religion data became truly public, at least it'd be coherent with the whole "religion is no secret" rhetoric I was given and it would put !@#$%^&s and fair players on the same level strategically.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron