Author Topic: New colonies  (Read 22499 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
New colonies
« Topic Start: September 17, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »
That looks fantastic! Keeps the banner prominent on the top but puts a name to the face. Very, very nice.
+1
Now I am going to be bad and momentarily go off-topic and ask, who do you think will colonize in the big rogue area, Sint or Nothoi? And long till it happens if you know and can share the plans. Sorry Tom for going off-topic but I want to join whatever is colonized there, assuming its colonized.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: New colonies
« Reply #1: September 17, 2012, 11:13:02 PM »
The Draconic Union (Northern Alliance) will be colonizing it.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 17, 2012, 11:16:58 PM »
The Draconic Union (Northern Alliance) will be colonizing it.
*Coughs* What realms are the draconic union? I am not on Beluterra yet.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 17, 2012, 11:27:42 PM »
Sint is making plans for it. No one else matters. ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 18, 2012, 12:24:53 AM »
Can a mod move these posts into a new thread so we can talk about it more?
― G.K. Chesterton

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #5: September 18, 2012, 01:43:20 AM »
*Coughs* What realms are the draconic union? I am not on Beluterra yet.
Sint, Old Grehk, Nothoi, and Thalmarkin.  An OG noble will have the leader slot.

Zakilevo

« Reply #6: September 18, 2012, 02:47:19 AM »
Pretty sure it is just called the 'Northern' Alliance. Never once have I heard that name when I was in Fronen through Enweil to Thalmarkin...

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: September 18, 2012, 02:59:23 AM »
Sint is making plans for it. No one else matters. ;)

*coughs* I disagree :P
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: September 18, 2012, 03:01:28 AM »
Pretty sure it is just called the 'Northern' Alliance. Never once have I heard that name when I was in Fronen through Enweil to Thalmarkin...
I think it is similar to on Dwilight where everyone not in the moot calls it just the moot but those in it call it by its full name, the Veinsormoot.
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: September 18, 2012, 03:18:18 AM »
The Draconic Union is the name of the guild that was used to share info during the invasion. I can assure you that no one from Sint refers to the alliance as the Draconic Alliance, or anything else similar. In fact I've never heard the term applied to the alliance before.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #10: September 18, 2012, 03:30:31 AM »
The Draconic Union is the name of the guild that was used to share info during the invasion. I can assure you that no one from Sint refers to the alliance as the Draconic Alliance, or anything else similar. In fact I've never heard the term applied to the alliance before.

In both Fronen and Enweil, I called it the Northern Alliance or NA or just the Alliance.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: September 18, 2012, 04:37:20 AM »
I think it is similar to on Dwilight where everyone not in the moot calls it just the moot but those in it call it by its full name, the Veinsormoot.

Not really. We also use 'moot internally, except when we can easily copy-paste the whole unpronouncable (funky spelling), unwrittable (funky letters), and unrememberable (funky sounding) name.

"Draconic Union" in no way is as funky as the 'moot's real name. After all this time, I still can't remember how to spell out the 'moot's name correctly.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: September 18, 2012, 06:05:07 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.
Not really. We also use 'moot internally, except when we can easily copy-paste the whole unpronouncable (funky spelling), unwrittable (funky letters), and unrememberable (funky sounding) name.

"Draconic Union" in no way is as funky as the 'moot's real name. After all this time, I still can't remember how to spell out the 'moot's name correctly.
True, though it is rememberable (at least for me, maybe not for you) and for writing/spelling I believe it's what I wrote but with a funky o because it's the Norwegian O or something like that I think.
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: September 18, 2012, 06:14:20 AM »
Back on topic, how long do you estimate it to be until the colony is made?
― G.K. Chesterton

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: September 18, 2012, 06:32:43 AM »
They could reclaim the regions around Heen & Tahgalez within a few weeks, but the regions are badly underpopulated. A colony in the desert is probably a long ways away.