Author Topic: New colonies  (Read 22498 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: New colonies
« Reply #60: November 23, 2012, 06:52:36 PM »
It's been some time, and after a lot of negotiations we finally have a draft  for all the positions and regions that should form the new colony. Sint is taking over everything south of it and will from the colony within this month or at the beginning of next, depending how fast the colonists will join.

For all those history nerds, the Northern Alliance (and the guildhouses) was formed before the fourth invasion somehow fell apart during, and was reformed by OG in between the fourth and fifth with the new name. We in Sint refer to it both as NA and DU, whatever fits best.
So, I am guessing its going to be a monarchy?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: November 28, 2012, 12:50:38 PM »
who are "the colonists"?
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: November 28, 2012, 01:40:07 PM »
Thal, OG, Sint and Nothoi, with quite equally spread influence (goverment positions, lords and dukes). The nobles contains of anyone willing to go.

Remains to see if any other realms are generously gifted some positions as well :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: December 06, 2012, 04:25:57 AM »
Thal, OG, Sint and Nothoi, with quite equally spread influence (goverment positions, lords and dukes). The nobles contains of anyone willing to go.

Remains to see if any other realms are generously gifted some positions as well :)
How soon will this be made? What is the government type?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #64: December 06, 2012, 06:23:48 AM »
Depends what sort of infusion of funds we can get and how soon the future Lords and Ladies of the realm can be appointed and swear allegiance to the Duchy of Heen.

...and when Thalmarkin finally decides who IT is sending to be Lords and a council position.

It will be a monarchy in government type.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: December 06, 2012, 09:12:59 AM »
Oh, everyone else has choosen?

I am kinda delayed since I am waiting for answers from multiple rulers... but well well. I have at least the General and 1 of the lords positions choosen so far :p

It doesnt get easier by other realms appointing Thalmarkian nobles as their candidates either.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #66: December 06, 2012, 10:07:32 AM »
They want to steal your best people away from you!  For me! >.>

But yes, everyone else has chosen their Lords and Councillors.  Actually...  I have to double check who Sint is wishing the banker to be (as Nothoi clamed judge, Thalmarkin's claimed general, and OG already chose the future ruler)  The lords are what really matter though.  But yeah, mostly waiting on you!

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: December 06, 2012, 10:14:57 AM »
Whoops!

Problem is that noone wants to leave the allmighty Thalmarkin... I have to search the other realms for volunteers :p

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #68: December 06, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
Just don't volunteer any Melhedians.  I'd hate any discussions with the Lords to drag out for months before a decision is reached.

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: December 06, 2012, 12:04:44 PM »
Just don't volunteer any Melhedians.  I'd hate any discussions with the Lords to drag out for months before a decision is reached.

I'd like to discuss that statement, we don't always want to make everything into a discusion.
I mean everyone knows that.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:06:25 PM by Nosferatus »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: December 06, 2012, 10:24:26 PM »
I'd like to discuss that statement, we don't always want to make everything into a discusion.
I mean everyone knows that.
You would like to discuss how you don't always discuss everything. Yeah...you are going to be real successful in that discussion.
― G.K. Chesterton

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: December 06, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »
You would like to discuss how you don't always discuss everything. Yeah...you are going to be real successful in that discussion.
;)