Author Topic: Clan activity detrimental to the game  (Read 15758 times)

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Clan activity detrimental to the game
« Reply #15: September 20, 2012, 11:01:00 PM »
4 days 9 hours ago...(a fun read from there to now...no doubt...if your crazy)

Deycon Sutherland disobeyed orders.  I saw no messages from him but a little banter back n forth between the entirely insane characters of OT... resulting in Eirik Rauoa Veder Saga being banned also.

All was fine and good... lots of IC banter and protests and Tom Vogt foolery.  until the first OOC:

Out-of-Character from Deycon Sutherland   (22 hours, 15 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (35 recipients)
You know what sod this. If you're going to arbitrarily ban someone as an act of sheer twatery the least you can do is not piss !@#$ all over their profile.

Thats not even a proper ban message.

James Raffety
-

This followed by his pausing his character.

Then the Ruler steps in OOC as he should have being leader...  The result however is a couple yearling players who are expressing their opinion about senseless bans not being fun.... then escalation.
-

My opinion...   Just a typical bad day gone worse.  Both sides are wrong in the continued OOC bad form and all of this would have likely gone away had the original person banned spoken up IC to defend himself.

My experience with OT that if you have never been banned...you are playing wrong.  It is a realm full of the creepiest, craziest, cannibalistic, fiendish "nobles" anywhere in the game.  They are open about it...and even once baked one of my characters into a cake.  They profess openly that they do not play fair even among their own kind and any "player" who has a character there must learn to accept the insanity or move on.