Author Topic: I'm back, ye bastards.  (Read 5821 times)

Gustav Kuriga

I'm back, ye bastards.
« Topic Start: September 20, 2012, 11:29:11 PM »
I've decided that I had better try the Colonies again... I think those who are in my realm got the message.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back, ye bastards.
« Reply #1: September 22, 2012, 12:15:21 AM »
Eh... I thought you would be taller.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2: September 22, 2012, 05:59:01 AM »
So did I.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 24, 2012, 04:15:57 PM »
OT newest member eh? Let see, I no extra character to spare. The only time you will hear from me, is through battle report I am afraid. Maybe not, if someone do the ultimate epic finale :P

Until then, welcome to the Colonies :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Gloria

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: November 16, 2012, 04:04:14 AM »
I just created a new character in OT.  :-D  I love OT.

egamma

« Reply #5: November 16, 2012, 04:36:14 AM »
Someone needs to off Gellin so that I can create a character in OT.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: November 20, 2012, 01:40:18 AM »
Someone needs to off Gellin so that I can create a character in OT.
Are you hoping for someone to kill your Gellin hero?

Go get a bigger gold bounty on your head. Go annoy Assassins infiltrators. If Queen Valakyrie of Lukon somehow die in her duel, Gellin go help duel that killer and get revenge. Somehow I doubt Gellin will revenge on behalf of any Lukon folk ::)

Back on topic. How fare OT against MT? The MT priests preaching have been getting annoying in Oritolon lands ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: November 20, 2012, 02:04:15 AM »

Go get a bigger gold bounty on your head. Go annoy Assassins infiltrators. If Queen Valakyrie of Lukon somehow die in her duel, Gellin go help duel that killer and get revenge. Somehow I doubt Gellin will revenge on behalf of any Lukon folk ::)

Infiltrators can't kill people.

You know that, right?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: November 20, 2012, 02:12:59 AM »
Infiltrators can't kill people.

You know that, right?
Ouch, I forgot that :-[
Never have an infiltrator in my whole BM time.
Now have one adventurer in training to become one.

Then die in a glorious big battle is the way to go. Or duel to the death...

egamma

« Reply #9: November 20, 2012, 07:18:37 PM »

Back on topic. How fare OT against MT? The MT priests preaching have been getting annoying in Oritolon lands ;)

Gellin longs to die in glorious battle. Also, he's banned by both the Assassins and Outer Tilog, so that helps too, if he gets captured.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: November 20, 2012, 09:13:24 PM »
If you want him to die... best way is to start talking to people about duels... get a few "to the death" going and see what happens.

I actually wanted that to happen to a character in FEI... but he won.  So started guild about honor, which become (at the time) the most powerful guild known...at least as far as a guild that would take action and stand united.

Of course... when all that took place I did not want him to die anymore and regretted that he was a hero and also that anyone who wanted a name for them self would try to duel him to the death knowing that he would not refuse.

Ended up with a good number of kills under his belt... ruled two realms, saved two others from destruction... lead kings into battle, toppled nations, forced out an evil multinational cult, and eventually was slain by a former member of the guild.

Epic stories always start out with some one at the bottom or insane with boredom hehe

egamma

« Reply #11: November 20, 2012, 10:10:03 PM »
He's not suicidal...I'm pretty sure Spearhead Reapers has been training at the academy for the past 5 years, something that doesn't interest me (or Gellin) a whole lot. If I'm going to duel, it's going to be to win.