Author Topic: Problem with creating new noble  (Read 4259 times)

Elkon77

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Problem with creating new noble
« Topic Start: September 22, 2012, 07:49:56 PM »
Hello to all. I decided to come again to play bm and started a new account. Everything was going smooth until i tried to create my first noble. After selecting continent realm name and chose my first unit i clcked to continue but i keep stucking on the phrase "session error log in again." i tried many times but nothing is happening? What seems to be the problem and how can i solve it? I still dont have aby noble on my family..

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Problem with creating new noble
« Reply #1: September 23, 2012, 12:12:54 AM »
This is still a problem? Goddamn, this should be number one priority...

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #2: September 23, 2012, 02:30:23 AM »
I created a bug report in the bugtracker, hopefully Tom will get it this time instead of prematurely saying it's fixed.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 23, 2012, 02:56:24 AM »
Hello to all. I decided to come again to play bm and started a new account. Everything was going smooth until i tried to create my first noble. After selecting continent realm name and chose my first unit i clcked to continue but i keep stucking on the phrase "session error log in again." i tried many times but nothing is happening? What seems to be the problem and how can i solve it? I still dont have aby noble on my family..

Welcome back, Elkon!

Been a while since Elkon and Alanna were in the Ikalak Trials...

Can you tell me what family name and character name you used when creating the account? I may be able to figure out what's going on...

It's also possible that this is browser-specific. Have you tried logging in with a different web browser?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Elkon77

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: September 23, 2012, 12:15:20 PM »
Hey.. So nice to see you again.
My family's name is Asfaloth
I tried to connect to BM with firefox and from my iphone ( my laptop is now currently in service now)
Tell me if you need anything else

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #5: September 23, 2012, 04:05:17 PM »
Just to note, I had the same problem with chrome

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
« Reply #6: September 23, 2012, 04:13:25 PM »
Should be good now, Tom fixed it.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Elkon77

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: September 24, 2012, 10:25:35 AM »
Thank u for your swift answer that solved the problem.
My problems though are not finished. Tried to create my second character in Dwilight and i received the following message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function include_file() in /var/battlemaster/include/functions.inc on line 35

Do you know what that maybe?
Iam using mozilla firefox and safari from my iphone to log in to battlemaster.
My family name is Asfaloth and the character i tried to create was named Fingo

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #8: September 24, 2012, 04:52:02 PM »
Should work now.

Please, post bugs to the bug tracker. Posting them to the forum will usually result in them being fixed later, or not at all, because we do not monitor all topics on the forum.