Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonya

D'Espana

Hmmmm... I guess I'll let someone else have the place I'd have taken here. Probably I won't have that much time to make real, in-depth analysis so to not vote half-randomly... Though if I see there's just one vacancy and no one takes it, I might end entering this  :P
D'Espana Family

Lanyon

Random voters make things fun! but it gets me killed when i'm the guardian angel -.-

Velax

What am I, chopped liver? I said I was in already.

Norrel

Quote from: Velax on September 27, 2012, 03:33:55 AM
What am I, chopped liver? I said I was in already.
I dont quite get the expression but i put you in anyways. my bad.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

Clearing up some confusion, Barek isn't in, we still need one more player before we can begin.

Ross

Atamara:    Dwilight:

Norrel

Roles are being sent right now. Please confirm in the thread that you're ready to go once you have them and are don't have any questions.

Norrel

All roles have been sent. Please PM me with what your role is (to ensure that I sent it correctly) and post here when you're ready.

Velax

Ketchum

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell