Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

Quote from: Indirik on October 14, 2012, 01:43:39 PM
So, anyone have any other favorite hyper-violent reality TV game shows? I like Smash TV.
I think the closest non-violent reality TV game show I ever watch is Survivors Island and its numerous versions.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Indirik

Meh... Survivor is a walk in the park to sniff daisies. If no one dies, it's no fun.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

Quote from: Indirik on October 15, 2012, 01:57:42 AM
Meh... Survivor is a walk in the park to sniff daisies. If no one dies, it's no fun.
Heh. You cant blame me for lack of it. The censorship in my country kind of very tight :(
And if you try view via Internet, the loading is very very slow......

Speaking of which, let get back to this game since our another game is over.

What are we all doing? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Fury

I say we just lynch someone. I'm a movie star and I can't be kept waiting too long  >:(

Lefanis

Meh.

Lets get on with it!

UNVOTE KETCHUM.

VOTE LANYON.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

Quote from: Lefanis on October 15, 2012, 06:31:09 PM
Meh.

Lets get on with it!

UNVOTE KETCHUM.

VOTE LANYON.

That's the end of the day. It is now twilight. You may continue to speak until I announce the night phase.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

Quote from: Fury on October 15, 2012, 06:09:56 PM
I say we just lynch someone. I'm a movie star and I can't be kept waiting too long  >:(

movie star?

What kind of movie you did never heard about you? have any background info for us?

Fury

Quote from: Sonya on October 15, 2012, 09:08:57 PM
movie star?

What kind of movie you did never heard about you? have any background info for us?
Fast and Furious. I was the body double for Vin Diesel. I did the stunts he couldn't handle.

Norrel

LANYON is dragged off to be hung, as wacky benny-hill esque music plays over a laughtrack. Audiences all over the globe chuckle and chortle as reaction shots frame Lanyon's wide-eyed terror and existential dread as a wacky, comedic confusion.

He drops with a sickening crunch and his eyes loll in his head, prompting a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

"Lanyon, YOU LOSE!"

The various surviving contestants are shuffled off to their rooms while the announcer does his shtick:

"Sorry guys, looks like you nabbed the wrong man! Poor little LANYON was just a vanilla townie, and now the mafia is one step closer to coating this house with your entrails! Don't worry, though - before they straight-up invade, they'll just brutally murder you one-by-one! So enjoy your (statistically) sweet dreams!"

The NIGHT phase has begun. Nobody may speak except for the mafia. Nobody may post in this thread. Night will either end within three days or after EVERYONE has PMed me that they are ready to move forward. Mafia and power roles, please submit your choices before this deadline.

Other announcements: ROSS has been subbed by ARUNDEL.

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

A few people asked me about this so I'm gonna clarify: Yes, vanilla townies need to say that they want to continue and yes, everyone with actions also needs to tell me that they want the game to progress in addition to their action.

Norrel

NIGHT 1 ENDS

Cockle-doodle-doo, contestants! It's a bright, shining morning, and what better way to kick it off than a gruesome, brutal murder?

That's right folks, one of your buddies is dead! Unfortunately, it's hard to determine who he is since nothing is left of him but a puddle. It seems the mafia had quite a bit of fun with him!

You collectively step forward and try to scrape him off the floor and determine his identity. After some gut-wrenching detective work, you determine that...

VELAX has been killed. He was a vanilla townie.

Day 2 has begun. It will end either 3 weeks from now or when a majority lynch has been reached. With 7 living players that's 4 votes to lynch.
Investigation messages will be sent out within a few minutes of this post.

The mafia may no longer speak in private and posting in the thread is now allowed again.

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

Ew... that is gruesome. We need do some analysis.

On another note, Arundel, welcome to the Show.

Sonya

It wasn't me, i didn't leave my room!

Fury

Why can't we talk during the night phase? It's not like we'll bother the mafia who're busy PMing each other. On another note, there's a reason for the delay in moving this show forward and it's probably because a Mafia couldn't stomach the job and had to be replaced:

VOTE ARUNDEL