Author Topic: Unit IR Vs Army specialty  (Read 2381 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Unit IR Vs Army specialty
« Topic Start: September 28, 2012, 11:17:16 PM »
I am currently Marshal of an army and was considering putting unit restrictions on the army, as in not that they can't have that unit but if they do they will be moved to the other army so my army is all, for example cavalry and special forces. It's not a you must have this type of unit, its you must have thistle of unit to be in this army. Is that against the IR's or is it ok?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Unit IR Vs Army specialty
« Reply #1: September 28, 2012, 11:46:12 PM »
That's totally fine with me. You are working with what people have instead of restricting what they can do. That's exactly how to deal everything that touches IRs.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: September 28, 2012, 11:57:30 PM »
That's totally fine with me. You are working with what people have instead of restricting what they can do. That's exactly how to deal everything that touches IRs.

Unless the general decides that those who lead archers (or any unit type) always sit in the capital and never get to do anything, indirectly forcing them to choose something else.

Extra precision from Tom's earlier statements.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: September 29, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
Unless the general decides that those who lead archers (or any unit type) always sit in the capital and never get to do anything, indirectly forcing them to choose something else.

Extra precision from Tom's earlier statements.

+1
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner