Author Topic: Minas Ithil's Slow Suicide?  (Read 5069 times)

Eirikr

Minas Ithil's Slow Suicide?
« Topic Start: October 01, 2012, 08:55:52 PM »
Is it just me or is Minas Ithil slowly committing suicide? First, Minas Leon secedes. Next, Minas Ithil ignores the peace offers from Coria. Finally, the Barony comes to help with Minas Leon (I'm partially to blame for the Barony's failed attempt, but that's an unrelated story) and Minas Ithil doesn't even provide the slightest hint of assistance.

I'm more curious to hear from someone on the inside... Is King Sidd even active? I get a letter every now and then, but it hardly seems like he's exerting much control...

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Minas Ithil's Slow Suicide?
« Reply #1: October 01, 2012, 09:13:44 PM »
I do not get much response, either.

It's a shell slowly dying, I think.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 01, 2012, 09:47:53 PM »
He's active on IRC and if you directly PM him he'll respond. He's not one to really talk a lot.

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #3: October 01, 2012, 10:04:12 PM »
Sorry friends.  I've just been a bit busier now that school has started up again.  I WILL get back to you, it just takes me a lot longer.  Erikir I was actually about to respond to your letter within the next hour.

I'm still alive guys.  But yeah Lanyon is right.  I don't always have time to read everything so often I skim over stuff.  If I see the bars around a private message though, I always read those.
No man is an island, unto himself.

Eirikr

« Reply #4: October 01, 2012, 10:48:24 PM »
Sorry friends.  I've just been a bit busier now that school has started up again.  I WILL get back to you, it just takes me a lot longer.  Erikir I was actually about to respond to your letter within the next hour.

I'm still alive guys.  But yeah Lanyon is right.  I don't always have time to read everything so often I skim over stuff.  If I see the bars around a private message though, I always read those.

Haha, I'll admit, I do the same sometimes. Those bars are a godsend.

I don't mean to call you out as player, by the way (there's a combination of the things from this topic). Rulers are always just the most visible part of a realm. My Marshal character had asked about something while he was in York and didn't receive much response from anyone else, either.

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #5: October 01, 2012, 11:00:32 PM »
Minas Ithil is a pretty quiet realm.  It isn't just me.  Definitely not that fun of a realm.  I'm glad Mart shook things up, he claims people are talking again in ML, but Idk if that's true and it certainly didn't do anything for MI.

That and losing the last few wars, and you're definitely right about MI going downhill.  There's only so much I can do though.
No man is an island, unto himself.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 02, 2012, 05:01:01 AM »
Speaking from my adventurer perspective, yes, not much talking going on in MI. Even when I was travelling throughout the regions, no amount of talking to allies only. Finally my adventurer left MI with sad regret  :'(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 02, 2012, 06:15:52 AM »
Well id the Barony's General had sent me any word, more could have been done. As Minas Ithil's General I was completely in the dark about all of that.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Eirikr

« Reply #8: October 02, 2012, 06:47:47 AM »
Well id the Barony's General had sent me any word, more could have been done. As Minas Ithil's General I was completely in the dark about all of that.

Between you and I, I'm glad those ramifications have been felt outside... There has been a little squabble between our new General and my Marshal character. We'll be back soon, expect a letter from me; I tried to contact MI within York last time.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 02, 2012, 01:11:24 PM »
We got one peace agreement signed...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 02, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
Between you and I, I'm glad those ramifications have been felt outside... There has been a little squabble between our new General and my Marshal character. We'll be back soon, expect a letter from me; I tried to contact MI within York last time.
If you're a member of the Order of the Raven you can get a hold of me through there.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Eirikr

« Reply #11: October 03, 2012, 05:27:28 AM »
If you're a member of the Order of the Raven you can get a hold of me through there.

Yup. I hadn't last time due to the cleanup needed.

As for that peace treaty, it's on its way. I'm not sure it'll save MI at this point, though.