Author Topic: Enzo's retirement  (Read 3630 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Enzo's retirement
« Topic Start: October 02, 2012, 02:14:30 PM »
Letter from Enzo Solari
Message sent to everyone in your realm (38 recipients)
Your Majesty, Lords and Ladies, Feared Warriors of Thalmarkin—

After much consideration, I do not believe that I shall be calling myself General Enzo after the next election. The Duchy of Sandefur requires a firm hand and loving care. As the tavern wenches of the kingdom can attest—my apologies to Lord Yusklin for the damage to his favorite tavern—Lord Enzo is up to the task! One of our commanders must take up the mantle. Each of them is capable. Not just because they have learned from the best—they have!—but also because I am confident that they will continue to enjoy the support of that realm which rose from earth and dust to reign supreme over the north. And to think, our greatest years lie ahead of us yet.

Years ago, House Dunbor sent for brash a yet capable young man who terrorized the knife-ears of Sirion for the Sultanate of Asena. That man has been imprisoned, stabbed, trampled, betrayed, and bloodied for his king and comrades. I have enjoyed every day of it, and I would have it no other way. It has been my deepest privilege and honor to be called General Enzo.

In arms,
Sir Enzo Solari
General of Thalmarkin
Duke of Sandefur
Margrave of Sandefur

Finally got my retirement duchy. WOOOOHOOOOO!  ;D

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Re: Enzo's retirement
« Reply #1: October 03, 2012, 08:51:08 AM »
Though in true Enzo style he's still got a long hard road ahead to turn it profitable. It ain't easy bein' legendary.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 03, 2012, 01:06:54 PM »
That Enzo, I'll sure miss his silly orders. :)

But oh well, at least we've got enough competent people to fill in the spots. Looking forward to see Bergelmir's way of leading and it'll be interesting to see who will be the Wolves' new (Vice )Marshal. Just like I'm curious who will step up for Vice Marshal of the Eagles now that Cataryna has retired.

With both Enzo and Cataryna retiring, it's truly an age that is ending. :)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 03, 2012, 01:22:53 PM »
I totally know that feeling of getting a retirement Duchy ;D Good luck taking care of it!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: October 03, 2012, 02:08:38 PM »
Awaiting to get that retirement Kingdom! Fingolfin lets switch... you get retirement... hmm... Rafferty! and i get Throne.. deal? :)
~Violence is always an option!~

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 03, 2012, 04:13:50 PM »
It seems the code loves Fingolfin too much to have him loose the position through wounds, so Ill have to think about it :p

But well, the Cosulas have a duchy and a barony, and promises of a future colony, so you just keep steady in the boat!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 03, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »
That Enzo, I'll sure miss his silly orders. :)

But oh well, at least we've got enough competent people to fill in the spots. Looking forward to see Bergelmir's way of leading and it'll be interesting to see who will be the Wolves' new (Vice )Marshal. Just like I'm curious who will step up for Vice Marshal of the Eagles now that Cataryna has retired.

With both Enzo and Cataryna retiring, it's truly an age that is ending. :)

I'm gonna miss Miriam. She was one of the best studies in Enzo's reforms! If we can keep them intact, I'm confident we'll keep churning out military talent.

Zakilevo

« Reply #7: October 04, 2012, 02:44:12 AM »
I'm gonna miss Miriam. She was one of the best studies in Enzo's reforms! If we can keep them intact, I'm confident we'll keep churning out military talent.

Well if my friend didn't ninja pause Selis, I would have replaced Enzo. Too bad :(