Author Topic: Head of Religion Titles in All Signatures  (Read 29834 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Head of Religion Titles in All Signatures
« Reply #75: October 19, 2012, 12:44:25 AM »
Hmm, a council of leaders is a definite possibility. But I still think the majority of religions are lead by one person, and making a distinction is incredibly important to the core idea of this feature request (since its the head/heads that are the most recognized than the other members). So I would suggest alternatively that all three of those members, by your example, have themselves labeled head instead.

Its much more natural to have a recipient identify that you're the head, and explain to them afterwards that you share that responsibility with three other people. The transition in the recipient's mind is much more smooth, considering they've already labeled you a leader. Rather than, by contrast, trudging through an obscure title and having to articulate the fact that you're a leader. They'll have identified you as an important person, but when they're informed of your real title, their mindset will shift and a complete and unnatural change in the conversation will follow.

Beyond social cues, you - the noble - would identify yourself in your own letters that you're a head/leader; whether or not its a shared title, a hierarchy is maintained and cherished.

Verdis Elementum should theoretically have 5 different elders with different titles leading together. I don't think we've every had an elder for all elements at the same time, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron