Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141442 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #285: April 17, 2013, 08:23:15 AM »
The investigation into how the peasants learned to read and began intercepting nobles correspondence has developed interesting leads. Several theories are developing, from rogue MS cultists, to the Red Pancake Cartel, to a talking inbred Makarian donkey.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: April 17, 2013, 08:27:08 AM »
Peasants in the region continue to be baffled at the Darkan nobles' explanation that they need to attack Corian lands in order to damage CE as a realm. Many peasants had moved to Coria at the beginning of the war in order to avoid the devastation that Darka had promised on CE, but ended up being burned out of the new homes that they had just moved in to make.

Then again, they are just peasants and don't understand the ways of those higher beings who call themselves noble.

Well, Coria is at war with Darka, what they expect? They attack us, but we dont attack them?
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #287: April 17, 2013, 08:31:03 AM »
Well, Coria is at war with Darka, what they expect? They attack us, but we dont attack them?

Y'all attacked us first. Not the other way around. Thank you very much.

I do believe it was Darka who interfered in Coria and Talerium's nice little war with Eston.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: April 17, 2013, 08:37:52 AM »
Yes and Darka has offered that it is ready to end war, yet Coria still keeps attacking on us and then wondering why they occasionally see Darkans on their borders.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: April 17, 2013, 08:39:19 AM »
Yes and Darka has offered that it is ready to end war, yet Coria still keeps attacking on us and then wondering why they occasionally see Darkans on their borders.

I'd love to end the war. Just figure out the problem of Coria's allies also accepting an end to the war, and you'll have Coria fall in line real quick.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: April 17, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »
Just say that you will be only helping them on defensive purposes (Not that Coria has very much participated on offencive operations).

If CE would be alone, i bet they would be growing tired of this thing faster.

KK really wants to retire... but he cant retire when he has brought Darka to edge of existence... he need first end this war.

-jaune

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291: April 17, 2013, 02:55:28 PM »
I'd love to end the war. Just figure out the problem of Coria's allies also accepting an end to the war, and you'll have Coria fall in line real quick.
"We can't stop, CE won't let us! :("
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: April 17, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »

Pretty much. Coria supports its allies in this.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: April 17, 2013, 06:32:15 PM »

To be fair, Coria really owes its allies a big one for basically keeping them alive during this war. Not so much CE as Tara, but since Tara is basically just an extension of CE, you get the picture. That's driving Coria's participation right now, that and a certain desire in some quarters to see Darka suffer for all the looting and such not that they did in Coria.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: April 19, 2013, 09:31:09 PM »
There is rumours that Darka & CE is discussing about terms to end The War.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #295: April 19, 2013, 09:47:47 PM »
There is rumours that Darka & CE is discussing about terms to end The War.
Why???!!!!!
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296: April 19, 2013, 10:05:50 PM »
I guess both sides are relatively had enough that war, but who knows.... rumours say that there is nothing agreed yet :)

Darka knows, CE cant do much to them... Darka has decent relations with its neighbours, so there is no threat to lose land(other than rogue)... CE has now wasted a LOT gold and efforts and have not yet hurt Darka at all. Then again, Darka cant hurt CE, with luck they could only harm a bit Coria...

So, its war which cant be "win" for now. CE has won the war already... now its only matter how much Darka is willing to lose.

Eirikr

« Reply #297: April 20, 2013, 12:57:46 AM »
I guess both sides are relatively had enough that war, but who knows.... rumours say that there is nothing agreed yet :)

Darka knows, CE cant do much to them... Darka has decent relations with its neighbours, so there is no threat to lose land(other than rogue)... CE has now wasted a LOT gold and efforts and have not yet hurt Darka at all. Then again, Darka cant hurt CE, with luck they could only harm a bit Coria...

So, its war which cant be "win" for now. CE has won the war already... now its only matter how much Darka is willing to lose.

Unfortunately, luck is on your side for the moment as far as hurting Coria goes... But don't try anything, buddy. :P

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: April 20, 2013, 03:24:29 AM »
Unfortunately, luck is on your side for the moment as far as hurting Coria goes... But don't try anything, buddy. :P

WTF kind of Ruler says something like that?

Can we get a replacement over hear? I've heard that their Duke is pretty popular with the allies...

Eirikr

« Reply #299: April 20, 2013, 06:45:28 AM »
WTF kind of Ruler says something like that?

Can we get a replacement over hear? I've heard that their Duke is pretty popular with the allies...

One that doesn't fear his enemies. ;)