Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141897 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #300: April 22, 2013, 12:24:49 AM »
If you aren't afraid of Darka, the strongest realm on the continent, then you're stupid. Ignoring the capabilities of their army, and their track record of performance is stupid. People don't hold grudges against incompetent realms, because that incompetence prevents them ever creating a situation for a grudge to be formed. Holding a grudge against a powerful realm, is stupid unless you can hold your own against them.

The ONLY reason it is even viable to discuss a war between Coria and Darka is because its not even remotely 1v1.

A lack of fear is different from a lack of respect. Ravendon doesn't hold a grudge against Darka. What appears to be a majority of Coria does. I really do respect Darka's strength, but I don't fear it because it's not enough to change Atamara alone. For now, we are safe. Personally, I wish we weren't (hence my remark). It's no mystery that Coria's normal forces haven't been visible. With a real threat, we either crumble under the pressure or finally get our act together.