Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141895 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #300: June 10, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »
Word spreads throughout Atamara of the secession of the Duchy of Frekpotis from Coria, and new-found King Silverfire's words prior to the action:

Nobles of Coria,

I speak to you today with both a solemn heart for that which has passed, and a deep yearning for that which is to come. Exactly 1,467 days ago, I stood upon the very same spot that I do now, and founded the realm of Coria alongside my fellow nobles from the Cagilan Empire. Only two of those fellow nobles remain here in Coria today, so many years later. I began Coria as its founding General, and later served through the positions of Consul, Judge, and Duke at various stages. I have fought long and hard to develop Coria into the realm that it is today.

Today, the Corian Senate has granted me the authority to secede my duchy and create a new realm for us. As King of this new realm, I will lead our people and our realm to even greater heights and provide the strength and stability that our realm needs to move forward.

Therefore, I hereby formally announce the end of the Republic of Coria and the beginning of the Kingdom of Silnaria.

Founding General of Coria,

Merlin Silverfire
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."