Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141626 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #315: July 06, 2013, 06:09:40 PM »
Yes, you are right Silnaria and Tara has not ever been allies. So Silnaria isn't following Corias footsteps in anyway. One thing is sure and you cant twist that. Menedor is under Tara's banner and Silnaria tries to TO it.   Don't twist game mechanis bty saying that Tara took those regions. Couple ofLords did choose to change their allegiance to Tara instead of living under Silnaria and that madman. Of course Tara will try to protect those Nobles.  I heard a rumour that mindplague is coming from Freakpot.

I heard a rumor that it apparently has already infected you if you honestly believe any of that. Menendor was being TO'ed and its lord switched allegiance mid TO, so don't try and twist game mechanics to make Silnaria into some aggressor when its known that neutral parties can't TO. I thought Merlin was a bit crazy based on what I'd heard before joining Coria, but the real madmen are his neighbors. I understand and fully respect propaganda and the like, but what I see here is just toxic, and those spinning this kind of crap appear to really, actually believe it. Its baffling, and probably unhealthy.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.