Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141172 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #315: July 07, 2013, 05:33:40 AM »
Yes, you are right Silnaria and Tara has not ever been allies. So Silnaria isn't following Corias footsteps in anyway. One thing is sure and you cant twist that. Menedor is under Tara's banner and Silnaria tries to TO it.   Don't twist game mechanis bty saying that Tara took those regions. Couple ofLords did choose to change their allegiance to Tara instead of living under Silnaria and that madman. Of course Tara will try to protect those Nobles.  I heard a rumour that mindplague is coming from Freakpot.

You just did twist it... Silnaria tried very hard to follow in Coria's footsteps. The only reason we aren't is because others decided it'd be a great idea to remove our feet. If any of this were actually in the form of news, I'd just post a counter news release... but it isn't. The takeover on Menedor started before Tara owned it. In fact, it was a third of the way done. Since the conversion, we haven't performed any TO actions -- it's game mechanically impossible.

I do agree on one point: Tara didn't take those regions, they were given to Tara. Where Tara is at fault is not returning them. If you don't consider this preventing Silnaria from following in Coria's footsteps, I just don't know what to say. Logic apparently doesn't work.

Honestly, I wish Tara would just have the balls to do what they clearly want to do and declare war on Silnaria. Stop feeding the caustic atmosphere and just get into a real war with clear winners and losers.