Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141126 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #345: July 16, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
Personally, I'd refrain from having any letters posted in this thread specifically. These are news reports likely by commoners. (Game generated messages are already in a form I'd expect any class to see.)

But that's just my take.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346: July 16, 2013, 06:10:42 PM »
Regardless of whether the letter is real or fake, you should not be posting IC letters outside the game unless your character is the one that wrote the letter. This is especially true if they are private letters to a limited audience, such as a small guild/council/personal.

Posting fake letters you wrote yourself, and claiming OOC that they are real is just being a jerk.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #347: July 16, 2013, 06:34:47 PM »
I'm happy to follow any guidelines agreed upon, just let me know.  I do like the extra drama the letters create on FB though.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #348: July 16, 2013, 11:24:47 PM »
I'm happy to follow any guidelines agreed upon, just let me know.  I do like the extra drama the letters create on FB though.

Then please remove the letter.

Already it is gathering OOC support for an IC issue when the letter is a 100% forgery. I asked you to remove it so please do so.

Not to mention the complete inappropriate nature for Zadar to post this when he's already made OOC accusations against me for abuse with on ongoing Magistrate case.

Please remove it immediately.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #349: July 17, 2013, 02:27:46 PM »
It is now gone.

Thehatter

« Reply #350: July 19, 2013, 01:29:41 AM »
The Soon to be crowned Prince of Silnaria, Claudius Baliol, has survived the assassination attempt by the Taran Infiltrator. When news of his recovery reached the streets the people of Silnaria celebrated the joyous occasion.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #351: July 19, 2013, 02:51:40 PM »
posted

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #352: July 24, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »
Finally people in Silnaria have seen the light .

Rebellion in Silnaria   (6 hours, 20 minutes ago)
A rebellion is breaking out in Silnaria. Earlier today, Ravendon Ravendon Eirikr has called for an uprising against the current government. Details are still sketchy.
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #353: July 24, 2013, 04:32:13 PM »
posted

Eirikr

« Reply #354: July 24, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »
Finally people in Silnaria have seen the light .

Rebellion in Silnaria   (6 hours, 20 minutes ago)
A rebellion is breaking out in Silnaria. Earlier today, Ravendon Ravendon Eirikr has called for an uprising against the current government. Details are still sketchy.

For the sake of bug reporting, is that how the message displayed? Probably want to ensure it's displaying only once.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #355: July 25, 2013, 09:24:50 PM »
The incompetent Strombran thief known as Escent Noble was caught once again in the act of attempted regicide of Silnaria's King. Truly, one would expect such a well renowned man of the night to not so easily fail in the act of an attempted killing. Even the peasants could be heard mocking his name on the streets...

In other news, an attempted rebellion in Silnaria was quickly crushed even though Merlin, the King of Silnaria, was mildly ill when the rebellion began. It wasn't even able to reach success with both the Banker and General of the realm amongst the rebels.

The whispers once again begin speaking of how all of those who oppose Merlin somehow seem to lose power, disappear, or outright fail. What kind of unknown power or strength does this King Merlin possess to be so untouchable?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #356: July 26, 2013, 08:47:53 PM »
posted

Thehatter

« Reply #357: July 31, 2013, 07:05:38 AM »
Breaking news:

As the sun peaked over the walls of Belegrond, the Empires encampment was set ablaze. The fire quickly spread as the smoke thickened in the air. More explosions could be heard on the opposite side of the encampment causing panic among the Empires ranks.. It is unknown who the assents were, but it is speculated to be the work of Darkan infiltrators.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #358: July 31, 2013, 02:14:56 PM »
posted

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #359: October 30, 2013, 10:36:58 AM »
The traitor Claudius Motosuwa was executed by hanging today by Silnarian High Justice Gerhardt de Vere. Claudius' crimes included attempted murder, treason and the bribery of officials to steal the city of Shanandoah.