Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141998 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #75: December 21, 2012, 01:42:18 PM »
I'm saying new nobles starting their careers in Leon. Raziel has banned several nobles for High Treason, Minas Ithil didn't lose much with them.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Astinus

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: December 21, 2012, 03:04:51 PM »
Naw, thats propaganda. They did acquire a TON of new nobles though.
actually as far as I know, Minas Leon got only 2 newbies, one of those hadn't be so active and the other being me. We also gain a couple of just restarted players, but mostly we are ex-ithilians

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: December 31, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
After several months of peace talks the treacherous Suville has finally signed a cease fire. As long as Suville does not attack Carelia, peace will officially be signed in 6 months.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Eirikr

« Reply #78: January 01, 2013, 08:53:20 PM »
After several months of peace talks the treacherous Suville has finally signed a cease fire. As long as Suville does not attack Carelia, peace will officially be signed in 6 months.

Wow, after six months? It's a long time... Trust me, it's how long I've had to stop my allies from trying to carve up Minas Ithil's remnants.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: January 01, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »
Remnants? What remnants? There's nothing left!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eirikr

« Reply #80: January 02, 2013, 04:51:04 AM »
Remnants? What remnants? There's nothing left!

Well, you notice nobody's trying to go up there anymore, either.  :P

It's only been four months (three of which my allies still wanted to eat Minas Ithil) anyway, but it's still a long time.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: January 03, 2013, 02:48:23 PM »
thanks!

m2rt

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: January 06, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »
On a completely OOC level, I'm confused, what foreign nobles are you talking about? Minas Leon has had a bunch of ex-Ithilians join that have been banned by Raziel, but when we looked into it, we found no Tarans (as originally claimed by King Sidd) had joined Minas Leon. Are there really foreign nobles joining Minas Leon to bypass the treaty or not?

I wouldn't doubt the gold, though. That's almost a given.

Gold came only because we got hit by a bug which didnt give taxes in our capitol. Just to get over that. And its a loan so it must be paid back. And no foreign nobles. Some new, but not much.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: January 08, 2013, 02:54:20 PM »
Posted:  Eston's General Luka has vanished, King Kerwin has been severely injured, and Royal Treasurer Azreal has just woken from a two week coma.

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: January 10, 2013, 12:23:14 AM »
The Central Alliance kept pushing on their victory and shortly after Anost fell to the imperial forces Meneriel was taken. The Cagilan Empire, along with her allies has maintained a force of over 30k the entire time even though most of their allies were refitting. Eston may only hope their Darkan allies will soon return as it seems unlikely for the Estonites to push back their enemy from the doorstep of Eston's capital city. How long, before that too is lost?
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: January 10, 2013, 01:07:51 AM »
Much too long.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: January 10, 2013, 05:22:28 PM »
posted, thanks!

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #87: January 11, 2013, 09:09:12 PM »
Sir Bezumo Kuriga, a young noble of Talerium, was travelling in Anost to meet up with the main army when he was ambushed by a force of 53 infantry and 72 cavalry. Bravely leading a unit of 26 archers against all odds, he managed to inflict equal casualties on the superior force before his unit was killed to a man. Finding himself alone, the young noble caught sight of a nobleman on a horse wielding an emerald studded warhammer. Using skills learned from being in the desert, he jumped onto the horse behind the Darkan noble, holding a knife across his throat while directing him from the battlefield towards Talerium. Thus did Sir Bezumo capture Schaeffer Blackwood, a knight of Darka, despite having lost all his men.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #88: January 11, 2013, 09:10:29 PM »
Please note that the above is the propagandized versions of events... I have yet to decide what to RP IC.

Eirikr

« Reply #89: January 11, 2013, 09:52:54 PM »
I dunno, that's pretty good.