Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 140016 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #300: April 20, 2013, 11:43:34 AM »
One that doesn't fear his enemies. ;)

A stupid one.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301: April 20, 2013, 12:35:12 PM »
Gotta agree with Silverfire here... too often stupidity is behind being fearless.

But then again, it is very limited what Darka actually can do for Coria, and not sure if it is worth to get them angry to Darka... since they have not much participated recently on CE's invasions.

-KK
~Violence is always an option!~

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #302: April 20, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
If you aren't afraid of Darka, the strongest realm on the continent, then you're stupid. Ignoring the capabilities of their army, and their track record of performance is stupid. People don't hold grudges against incompetent realms, because that incompetence prevents them ever creating a situation for a grudge to be formed. Holding a grudge against a powerful realm, is stupid unless you can hold your own against them.

The ONLY reason it is even viable to discuss a war between Coria and Darka is because its not even remotely 1v1.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Fury

« Reply #303: April 21, 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
I guess both sides are relatively had enough that war, but who knows.... rumours say that there is nothing agreed yet :)

Darka knows, CE cant do much to them... Darka has decent relations with its neighbours, so there is no threat to lose land(other than rogue)... CE has now wasted a LOT gold and efforts and have not yet hurt Darka at all. Then again, Darka cant hurt CE, with luck they could only harm a bit Coria...

So, its war which cant be "win" for now. CE has won the war already... now its only matter how much Darka is willing to lose.

For the record, this is totally Darka's assessment and Cagilan has not said anything like this. ;) Darka has been asking to end the war since the past Cagilan administration and the latest discussion is just the latest round of talks.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304: April 21, 2013, 05:10:19 PM »
I have to  correct, CE first asked peace :)  Back then Darka didnt want to discuss about it alone and wanted to all parties involved to get on discussion. That ended there. CE wanted only Darka out from the war i guess.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Eirikr

« Reply #305: April 22, 2013, 12:24:49 AM »
If you aren't afraid of Darka, the strongest realm on the continent, then you're stupid. Ignoring the capabilities of their army, and their track record of performance is stupid. People don't hold grudges against incompetent realms, because that incompetence prevents them ever creating a situation for a grudge to be formed. Holding a grudge against a powerful realm, is stupid unless you can hold your own against them.

The ONLY reason it is even viable to discuss a war between Coria and Darka is because its not even remotely 1v1.

A lack of fear is different from a lack of respect. Ravendon doesn't hold a grudge against Darka. What appears to be a majority of Coria does. I really do respect Darka's strength, but I don't fear it because it's not enough to change Atamara alone. For now, we are safe. Personally, I wish we weren't (hence my remark). It's no mystery that Coria's normal forces haven't been visible. With a real threat, we either crumble under the pressure or finally get our act together.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #306: April 26, 2013, 10:10:19 PM »
I have to  correct, CE first asked peace :)  Back then Darka didnt want to discuss about it alone and wanted to all parties involved to get on discussion. That ended there. CE wanted only Darka out from the war i guess.

-Jaune

CE, didn't you mean MiCE ? That was really nice one KK. I'm still laughing.
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #307: May 11, 2013, 02:56:52 PM »
In a large ceremony, your family commemorates the dead Siegterm, a legend known all over the world. For days, the family graveyard swarms with his friends and admirers. Artists compose songs and poems about him, and young maidens cry in their chambers.

The legendary Hero Siegterm Guldan was buried today after leaving his last breath defending his homeland from the combined forces of MiCE and its puppets. His graveyard is still swarming with friends and admirers. Songs and sung and tales are told for his braveness in the field. His brother Skiarxon Guldan known bane among the continents has sworn vengeance. Will Atamara witness another hat trick of stabbings like the last time? Will he able to turn the tide of battles again in the name of revenge? The world will have to wait.

There are whispers that the traitorous scum Juan Dela Cruz who left Darka in tears after found guilty of treachery and his brother with the name Jar Jar (is that even a name for a noble?) will be the first targets.

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #308: May 18, 2013, 06:43:40 PM »
Reports from Heorot are telling the tale today of how Dread Lord Ender Neill returned from a Minas Leon prison, grabbed his old Executioner's axe, and dragged Rieleston infiltrator Elroy Anderbliss from his cell and out into the streets of Brackhead. Without waiting for a crowd to truly gather, and too old to care for ceremony, he kicked the man's legs out from under him and chopped his head off.

Onlookers report that the Dread Lord then lifted his axe onto his shoulder, picked up the decapitated head, and walked through the doors of the nearest mead hall where he made the casual announcement that he'd executed the assassin and needed a good drink to celebrate.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #309: May 20, 2013, 12:34:59 AM »
Reports from Heorot are telling the tale today of how Dread Lord Ender Neill returned from a Minas Leon prison, grabbed his old Executioner's axe, and dragged Rieleston infiltrator Elroy Anderbliss from his cell and out into the streets of Brackhead. Without waiting for a crowd to truly gather, and too old to care for ceremony, he kicked the man's legs out from under him and chopped his head off.

Onlookers report that the Dread Lord then lifted his axe onto his shoulder, picked up the decapitated head, and walked through the doors of the nearest mead hall where he made the casual announcement that he'd executed the assassin and needed a good drink to celebrate.

Amazing.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #310: May 22, 2013, 02:42:39 PM »
posted

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #311: June 10, 2013, 07:04:42 PM »
Word spreads throughout Atamara of the secession of the Duchy of Frekpotis from Coria, and new-found King Silverfire's words prior to the action:

Nobles of Coria,

I speak to you today with both a solemn heart for that which has passed, and a deep yearning for that which is to come. Exactly 1,467 days ago, I stood upon the very same spot that I do now, and founded the realm of Coria alongside my fellow nobles from the Cagilan Empire. Only two of those fellow nobles remain here in Coria today, so many years later. I began Coria as its founding General, and later served through the positions of Consul, Judge, and Duke at various stages. I have fought long and hard to develop Coria into the realm that it is today.

Today, the Corian Senate has granted me the authority to secede my duchy and create a new realm for us. As King of this new realm, I will lead our people and our realm to even greater heights and provide the strength and stability that our realm needs to move forward.

Therefore, I hereby formally announce the end of the Republic of Coria and the beginning of the Kingdom of Silnaria.

Founding General of Coria,

Merlin Silverfire

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #312: June 11, 2013, 02:23:17 AM »
posted

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #313: June 19, 2013, 03:41:58 PM »
Reports circulating from the North recently say that Brackhead now flies the banners of Minas Leon after a lengthy occupation of the former Viking capital. The fall of Brackhead marks the official destruction of the Viking Realm of Heorot. Vikings who stayed until the end have been seen moving to other corners of the world, intent on carrying on the Viking traditions that would otherwise have died with Heorot.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #314: June 27, 2013, 02:48:06 AM »
posted