Author Topic: Post AT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 141795 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #90: January 11, 2013, 11:11:26 PM »
The actual events that I rp'ed:

He hadn't expected enemy troops to be here yet. This was behind the front lines wasn't it? It didn't matter now, enemy forces had found him and his men alone on the road, outnumbering him at least five to one. Sir Bezumo observed his small unit of archers, then looked ahead of them, where the banners of Eston and Darka waved in the slight breeze, the lack of a heavy wind his only advantage. Raising his arm, he signaled for his men to ready their bows. Though some showed fear in their eyes, they held and nocked their arrows, the bows at full draw. As Bezumo slashed his hand down, the arrows flew from the bows, crossing the sky before arching downwards into the force making its way toward him.

At first he wanted to cheer as the first arrows found their mark, but only a few men fell. The enemy, knowing they were in range of his bows, began to move double time, advancing quickly upon his position. The bowmen didn't need to be given orders, unleashing a second volley, which in their haste was ill-aimed, only felling five men. Looking at the warriors charging him, the horseman close behind the infantry, Bezumo prayed to Karibash softly, as his archers loosed a last volley. There was an instant of silence, before the Darkan infantry let loose a war cry as they charged, the two ranks of soldiers clashing. The young noble could see it was to be a slaughter, his men being dispatched left and right. Slashing his sabre through several men, he spotted a noble of Darka, who wielded a huge warhammer that was embedded with emeralds, using it to good effect against what few of his archers remained from atop his horse. Slicing through the strap holding the saddle, he watched as the man fell from his horse, being knocked out as he hit his head on the ground. Grunting as he draped the man over the horse, barely managing to keep it steady, he then hopped on, sans the saddle, kicking his heel just enough into the horse's side so that it galloped from the battlefield, leaving it behind as the last of his men fell to the ground dead.

Smiling weakly, he tied the noble to a horse and stopped by a nearby farmhouse, paying the commoner inside several silver. He warned, however, that were anything to happen to the noble between here and the capital of Talerium, Bezumo would come back with troops and burn down the place and salt the fields to balance any harm done. With that he walked off, hiring a horse as well from the farm to ride back to the capital, in order to recruit a new unit.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: January 12, 2013, 05:15:19 PM »
very nice, thanks!

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: January 16, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
Report from Kerwin Perth   (5 hours, 59 minutes ago)
Message sent to the Rulers of Atamara (13 recipients)
Rulers of Atamara,

It is with a heavy heart that I am formally announcing Eston's Unconditional Surrender to the Cagilan Empire. They have beaten us, and my Kingdom's ability to fight has been broken.

It has been an honor to fight alongside our allies in the North, and I hope you may be spared from the destruction that Eston has suffered.

To the Cagilan Empire, while we do not see eye to eye, you have been nothing but honorable in your combat and your rule over Atamara is nothing but well earned.

I shall order all Eston forces to stand down. I ask that all hostility toward my Nobles, our Lands, and our people cease. We await the discussion of final terms.

For the North,
For the Star and Spears,
His Majesty,

Kerwin Perth
King of Eston
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: January 16, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
thank you!

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: January 17, 2013, 09:21:09 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #95: January 19, 2013, 09:36:23 PM »
Atamara:

Minas Leon has finally broken the walls of York and defeated Minas Ithil.  Sidd Kingsley, King of Minas Ithil was killed in the final defense of his realm.  With no ruler, and the capital under Leonian occupation, Minas Ithil seems to be in her final hours.

King Raoul of Minas Leon has offered sanctuary to any Ithilian noble who wishes to join him, with the exception of traitors to Minas Leon during the civil war.  In a speech today he mourned the loss of King Sidd and the inevitable end of his former realm.
No man is an island, unto himself.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: January 20, 2013, 12:37:05 AM »
posted!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: January 20, 2013, 12:44:33 AM »
Minas Leon barely won the battles...

If our marshal or general would wake up, we might just survive. The battles are having a great toll on the invaders, and they've yet to begin a takeover.

Minas Ithil's destruction is not yet assured.

Funny thing, though: we had no idea we were being invaded. Yay for not scouting around us!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Eirikr

« Reply #98: January 20, 2013, 06:04:02 AM »
Minas Leon barely won the battles...

If our marshal or general would wake up, we might just survive. The battles are having a great toll on the invaders, and they've yet to begin a takeover.

Minas Ithil's destruction is not yet assured.

Funny thing, though: we had no idea we were being invaded. Yay for not scouting around us!

Even Ravendon knew you were being invaded and Coria's forces haven't even left our borders in a good month or two (if not more)!

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: January 20, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »
Hey that's not true:O I've been traveling my ass off these past few weeks/months... Although at the time of the siege no Corian was anywhere near them that's true
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Eirikr

« Reply #100: January 20, 2013, 09:29:18 PM »
forces

Unless my Ambassador is a force unto himself? :P (Thanks tho', you do work magic.)

Gabanus family

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: January 20, 2013, 09:55:04 PM »
forces

Unless my Ambassador is a force unto himself? :P (Thanks tho', you do work magic.)

I do command 30 fine archers...
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: January 21, 2013, 01:59:47 AM »
Letter sent to the nobles of the Cagilan Empire from a newly arrived red robed priestess:

Hail mighty Cagili!

I am Selene of House Octavius, Missionary and Servant of Lord Sartan, God of War. I am come to bring His Holy Flame and His Holy Code unto Atamara.

The Cagilan Empire is mighty and has grown strong by the glorious victories of your famed and honourable warriors. This is why I have come to you.

For, in many ways, your own traits echo the traits that the Code of Sartan, written by Sartan Himself, instructs all to live by.

For followers of Sartan, honour, above all, is key. For without honour or principles a man is worthless. A man reveals himself in how he treats his enemies as well as his friends. Indeed, Sartan may be the God of War but any who debase themselves through rapine or base murder are not warriors in His eyes but no more than vermin to be put down.

But if you allow honour to guide you then anyone, no matter how low or high, can prove themselves worthy to Sartan.

Sartan is the bright flame guiding men along the path of honour and righteousness. His Code teaches men what it is to be honourable and His blessings bring honourable warriors victory in battle.

Think how glorious your empire is now Cagili and then imagine how much greater its glory shall be when you cast aside the false gods and embrace the only true god for a race of nobles as great and as strong as yourself - Sartan, the God of War.

Embrace Sartan and he will bring you strength and glory until the breaking of the world itself. And all who fight and die in His name will know the greatest glory of all - the glory of the eternal blessings of Sartan in both this world and the next.

If you are ready to accept the holy flame of Sartan into your hearts then come to me and I will be your guide on following Sartan's teachings and His path. Come to me and let your souls be redeemed by the sacred honour and glory of the true gods and the one true Church of Sartan.

May Sartan bless the Cagili and the Cagilan Empire,
Selene

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: January 21, 2013, 03:42:06 PM »
posted!

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: January 21, 2013, 03:44:57 PM »
Wow, that was fast - after less than one day in the Cagilan Empire Selene has already been ordered to leave upon pain of death by the Prime Minister. XD