Author Topic: Post BT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 89211 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #120: February 04, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
posted!

Eirikr

« Reply #121: February 09, 2013, 10:38:08 PM »
Angelo Invictus, Praetor of Melhed, Count of Lloringel, Marshal of Inner Guard, Priest of Bloodspeakers was mortally wounded by an assassin.

Rumors say the known infiltrator Kuvio Eirikr was sighted in Lloringel at the time.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: February 10, 2013, 04:15:53 PM »
posted!

Eirikr

« Reply #123: April 17, 2013, 05:00:32 AM »
The infamous infiltrator Kuvio Eirikr was executed in Melhed after he blatantly ignored the ban spoken upon him and was caught sabotaging production. Kuvio had earned his ban after assaulting a Praetor and murdering scores of militia. Though his time on Beluaterra was short and his time with Thalmarkin even shorter, the Kin of Thal are rallying behind this, adding justice to their already long list of reasons for war against Melhed.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: April 17, 2013, 07:20:17 AM »
In other news, Thalmarkin has sworn bloody revenge, and Sir Alitoth of the famed house Himoura has vowed that Queen Maya will repay the loss of life with the birth of his child.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: April 17, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
Mrh? That... doesn't make sense.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: April 17, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »
Doesn't need to!

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: April 17, 2013, 06:36:51 PM »
The infamous infiltrator Kuvio Eirikr was executed in Melhed after he blatantly ignored the ban spoken upon him and was caught sabotaging production. Kuvio had earned his ban after assaulting a Praetor and murdering scores of militia. Though his time on Beluaterra was short and his time with Thalmarkin even shorter, the Kin of Thal are rallying behind this, adding justice to their already long list of reasons for war against Melhed.

Did you guys get the letter Queen Maya sent to the rulers? She was talking about him being known as Kuvio the Red, the most infamous murder in Melhed. Figured a bit of boogie-man legend status would be a nice honorary to commemorate the late great infiltrator.

Eirikr

« Reply #128: April 18, 2013, 06:28:06 AM »
Did you guys get the letter Queen Maya sent to the rulers? She was talking about him being known as Kuvio the Red, the most infamous murder in Melhed. Figured a bit of boogie-man legend status would be a nice honorary to commemorate the late great infiltrator.

I missed it on account of being dead, but when I go write up his Wiki page, I'd really like to feature the letter somewhere. Can you PM me a copy?

Also, it's pretty cool to have earned a nickname. Thanks! I'm tempted to make a scare-the-children tale for Melhed out of it. "Don't go out at night or Kuvio the Red will get you!"

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: April 18, 2013, 06:37:08 AM »
I missed it on account of being dead, but when I go write up his Wiki page, I'd really like to feature the letter somewhere. Can you PM me a copy?

Also, it's pretty cool to have earned a nickname. Thanks! I'm tempted to make a scare-the-children tale for Melhed out of it. "Don't go out at night or Kuvio the Red will get you!"

Hah right, death, funny how that works. Maya is still recovering, but I will PM it to you once she's good to go. Figured a boogeyman story was a great way to honor all the mayhem Kuvio caused after his end!

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: April 20, 2013, 04:15:21 AM »
posted

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: April 21, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »
In other news, Thalmarkin has sworn bloody revenge, and Sir Alitoth of the famed house Himoura has vowed that Queen Maya will repay the loss of life with the birth of his child.

I'm...I'm trying to come up with an interpretation of this that doesn't involve raping a Queen and forcing her to bear your child.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: April 21, 2013, 04:08:03 AM »
Hrm... I suppose that makes more sense than how I interpreted it. "What? You executed one of our nobles? I will now go find a woman to bear my child! So there!"
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #133: April 21, 2013, 06:44:44 AM »
I'm...I'm trying to come up with an interpretation of this that doesn't involve raping a Queen and forcing her to bear your child.

I'm glad you still think there's one. That means you haven't been completely corrupted yet. D:

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: April 21, 2013, 12:35:28 PM »

I don't think there is one.