Author Topic: Post BT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 89149 times)

Eirikr

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #135: April 22, 2013, 12:27:23 AM »
Yeah, I was pretty sure that was what he meant... I'm not sure whether or not to be honored, though. I suppose a medieval noble would be honored...

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: April 23, 2013, 02:25:53 PM »
To be honest, I find it pretty offensive. You get some young kids playing this game and I'm not sure IC rape threats give the right kind of impression. More to the point, they're also potentially triggering for rape survivors.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: April 23, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »
Acctually for the forum...

Fingolfin, glorious and allmighty King of Thalmarkin (oh yeah!), has faced the degeneration of his nobles including enjoying rapes of the enemies and even threatening to rape an enemy queen. This led to an outburst of letters and anger (not towards the king, but rather between a baron and 2-3 nobles). Shall Thalmarkin manage to find the path back to being the light of Beluaterra? Indeed it shall!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: April 23, 2013, 03:02:16 PM »
As a result of accusations against his cousin Selene, in which she was accused of being a commoner and a whore, Baron Immanuel of Thalmarkin has pledged to place a bounty of 1,000 gold on Sir Alithos Himoura of Unger. This is but the latest in a long and bitter feud between the Houses Octavius and Himoura.

skiarxon@gmail.com

« Reply #139: April 23, 2013, 03:26:07 PM »
As a result of accusations against his cousin Selene, in which she was accused of being a commoner and a whore, Baron Immanuel of Thalmarkin has pledged to place a bounty of 1,000 gold on Sir Alithos Himoura of Unger. This is but the latest in a long and bitter feud between the Houses Octavius and Himoura.

Typical Octavius that is.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: April 23, 2013, 03:40:14 PM »

Sir Alithos Himoura does not exist, but Sir Alitoth Himoura has offered to outbid any would be assassin who considers taking up this offer.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: April 24, 2013, 01:13:44 PM »
To be honest, I find it pretty offensive. You get some young kids playing this game and I'm not sure IC rape threats give the right kind of impression. More to the point, they're also potentially triggering for rape survivors.

Everything is potentially triggering to someone somewhere.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: May 01, 2013, 02:18:57 AM »
Acctually for the forum...

Fingolfin, glorious and allmighty King of Thalmarkin (oh yeah!), has faced the degeneration of his nobles including enjoying rapes of the enemies and even threatening to rape an enemy queen. This led to an outburst of letters and anger (not towards the king, but rather between a baron and 2-3 nobles). Shall Thalmarkin manage to find the path back to being the light of Beluaterra? Indeed it shall!

posted!

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143: May 02, 2013, 12:36:36 PM »
2003-05-01      Julma Jaune      Emmigrated to New World.

There is great party held at Vore Castle. Its been 10 years since Greatest Ruler Beluaterra ever saw, stepped his foot on the island. Julma Jaune and his son Piru Petteri have ruled northern lands for a long time. There is still some of their relatives at Thalmarkin.

Free Beer and Cakes to everyone!

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: May 04, 2013, 10:22:32 PM »
In other news, the General of Thalmarkin has just asked Baron Immanuel, one of the richest lords in the realm, whether he is a spy. The Baron has publicly taken offence at this and refuted the allegation to the entire realm, calling the General an idiot in the process.

As this follows the King of Thalmarkin raising taxes on the good Baron without warning, he has also written to the Royal Council asking who of the realm council will be the next to insult him: the Judge, the Chancellor, or the Grand Wizard?

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: May 05, 2013, 02:23:51 AM »
In other news, the General of Thalmarkin has just asked Baron Immanuel, one of the richest lords in the realm, whether he is a spy. The Baron has publicly taken offence at this and refuted the allegation to the entire realm, calling the General an idiot in the process.

As this follows the King of Thalmarkin raising taxes on the good Baron without warning, he has also written to the Royal Council asking who of the realm council will be the next to insult him: the Judge, the Chancellor, or the Grand Wizard?

Meanwhile the rest of Thalmarkin is chuckling at the irony of a Baron insulting the General who is also a Duke while attempting at the same time to strong arm knights into respecting his meager title and cease their insults of him. Will this not nearly as rich as he pretends to be Lord be publicly humbled or will the Kingdom of Thalmarkin finally put an end to the tyrades of this embarrasment of a Baron?

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: May 05, 2013, 02:49:30 AM »
Ah, once again you're getting confused Justin.

There's nothing wrong with insulting a superior - just so long as you use their correct title while you do so. That's the noble way.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: May 05, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
posted

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: May 05, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
Ah, once again you're getting confused Justin.

There's nothing wrong with insulting a superior - just so long as you use their correct title while you do so. That's the noble way.

Umm no. The whole point is to be insulting without being insulting if you're attempting to play it that way. You can use his title correctly all day long, but if you tell the King and Judge of Kelperville that they're traitorous, Evilstani inbred scum, they're still going to execute you. If you honestly think that your statement is true there, you need to take a step back and remove your head from your fourth point of contact.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: July 23, 2013, 09:26:37 AM »
Great realm of Ar Agyr has openly informed other rulers that it supports Riombra and dislikes this situation where so many great realms have allied with evil Enweil against Rio. War has not been declared, but possibility to mobilize Angry Agyrian Army has been hinted.

-OO
~Violence is always an option!~