Author Topic: Post Colonies News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 36969 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Post Colonies News Here for our Facebook Page
« Topic Start: October 06, 2012, 03:37:31 AM »
I'm not sure if people stray into the other forums so I'm posting in all the islands.

Please post interesting items (spice them up) to go onto the Battlemaster Facebook page.

Cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:10:47 PM by Anaris »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #1: October 08, 2012, 01:57:27 AM »
Lukon attack Assassins, their former ally. Could the realm of Assassins with rich infiltrators history withstand the mighty Lukon who has been showcasing their strength across Colonies for many years? Will Assassins gather enough allies and form the Northern Alliance that once crumbled due to politics? Will Minas Thalion able reclaim all Giblot rogue lands in time before Outer Tilog devoured all the fallen Giblot realm lands?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #2: October 13, 2012, 03:20:42 AM »
Non-news items (such as realm advertisements) do not belong here. Arguments and discussions also do not belong here.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 23, 2012, 08:26:56 AM »
Nope, opinions are welcome.  You'll see other similar posts on Facebook, feel free to post replies on Facebook to "set the record straight" (as others have done with other posts)
I thought I saw Azerax comment somewhere on Facebook Page on other island.
Quoted above in response to egamma post below.

Egamma, so this prove I know something that your character doesn't know IC eh? ::)

My reply is not a discussion, just some way of question marks to bring in curious players to Colonies Island. If my promotion is wrong, feel free to correct me.

Non-news items (such as realm advertisements) do not belong here. Arguments and discussions also do not belong here.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

egamma

« Reply #4: October 23, 2012, 02:20:03 PM »
I'm trying to follow the example set by the other moderators:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3278.msg76324.html#msg76324
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3279.msg75997.html#msg75997

I think the best possible advertisement for Oritolon (or the other realms) would be for the Colonies to actually do something. Lukon/Assassin battle reports would be good.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 23, 2012, 02:34:11 PM »
I haven't posted any advertisements yet, just events and opinions, opinions are always more interesting.  However, that doesn't stop you from posting advertisements directly to the FB page.

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 23, 2012, 11:00:54 PM »
Not much IS going on there.  Lukon stopped to TO some new regions, and then...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: October 24, 2012, 01:40:53 AM »
Oritolon manages to TakeOver Alowca city and complete the acquisition of whole Alowca duchy regions which previous gone rogue. A new Duke of Alowca city is elected; Duke Travis Grayham. He is Oritolon current General, Minister of War.

As a benefiary of fallen Giblot downfall, Minas Thalion is regaining some of the Giblot rogue regions. They have TakeOver Ammersfield.

Outer Tilog does not want to be left out, they have recently acquired Reckrandi, a rogue region.

Lukon too joins in the race to acquire rogue region. They TakeOver Nirlony.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 24, 2012, 07:50:57 PM »
posted, and placeholder

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: October 31, 2012, 01:07:53 AM »
wtb: news items

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: November 14, 2012, 07:16:24 PM »
Dark Citadel, stronghold and capital of Assassins went rogue today in extraordinary circumstances. It is still not certain how or why the people of Dark Citadel were able to throw off the yoke of their rulers but many attribute it to local anger and shame at recent woes to befall the Assassins. First the great walls of the Citadel, which hadn't been breached in living memory, were taken by the horde of Lukon. Swift on the heels of that humiliation Lukon and her allies proceeded to raze the fortifications almost entirely to the ground, to the immense displeasure of the local populace. With the Assassins now bereft of their sole major holding, their future looks bleak indeed.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: November 14, 2012, 09:36:27 PM »
thank you!

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: November 14, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
***BREAKING NEWS***

The Queen of Lukon today vowed that the realm of Assassins shall be rebuilt, with a former ruler of the Assassins Guild taking the helm of the soon to be revived country.

Queen Valakyrie stated that "It is a new era in the Colonies... One which shall see the realms of the world united as a mighty Empire...with equal voice for all Duchies.  Each nation taking part in its rule."

The details of the Queens statements were not made clear during the proclamation, however rumor has it she intends to Ask the last remaining realms of the Colonies to join the rule of the new super nation...thus allowing Lukon to free its cities into smaller kingdoms while retaining security for each.  It was also said that minor wars were still to be expected over food, Honor and other things...but the killing of entire realms would come to an end under the new Empire.

One must wonder if the last realms of the Colonies will unite peacefully...  But after seeing the destruction of the Dark Citadel first hand it must be said... Lukon has a special way with diplomacy.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: November 15, 2012, 02:46:12 PM »
awesome!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: November 16, 2012, 03:13:00 AM »
In another breaking new, Outer Tilog realm declare war against Minas Thalion realm. Sir Rakaarox Nabarl, Chairthing Extravagant of Outer Tilog informs all the realms Rulers that the priests activity of MT realm have caused this war. They will arrest the so-called priests who hide themselves by 'really all they've done is painted over the word "rogue" with a realm name to try to provide themselves some protection'. The lack of meaningful response from these rogues with a name means that these further actions have now been taken. OT Ruler also mentions something about removing the priests skins, for their strange activity and rituals perhaps?