Author Topic: Post FEI News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 114718 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #240: April 19, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »
Zonasa fighting Kindara and Cathay alone wouldn't just hurt Steel.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #241: April 19, 2013, 09:23:01 PM »
Zonasa fighting Kindara and Cathay alone wouldn't just hurt Steel.

It's actually Zonasa fighting *those* two in particular my character in Zonasa has a problem with :)   

My other character thinks fighting anyone is just dandy, then again, she's a hero.   War is always a good thing.

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #242: April 20, 2013, 12:17:14 AM »
Steel had a dozen ways out of this. I never thought in a million years that Kidnara would actually agree to end the federation they had just made and ally with Cathay instead - I figured I could get in addition to. I think Velax made some comment about the sun rising in the West.

It is a little ironic that the whole reason Galiard and Steel got off on the wrong foot was because Steel insulted Cathay's relationship with the Empire (and then their relationship with Kindara). If it weren't for that one sentence. . .

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #243: April 20, 2013, 01:49:06 AM »
I never thought in a million years that Kidnara would actually agree to end the federation they had just made and ally with Cathay instead - I figured I could get in addition to.

We did go to war the last time because Galiard insulted Edmund. Edmund considered Steel to be insulting him. Kindarans react poorly to things they consider insults.

Very poorly, obviously.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #244: April 20, 2013, 06:35:41 PM »
Cathay breaks Sorraine in Isular, before marching forward and sacking Ossaet, as Arcaea keeps herself occupied in Nahad. Rumblings of the Taikunate of Ohnar West entering the fray are getting louder, heralding an all out total war engulfing all the realms of the Far East.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245: April 21, 2013, 01:47:06 AM »
Yeah, Sorraine seems to suck at war. Pretty embarrassing really. Don't suppose they could convert to the sCoS and spare the CoS the shame? :p

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #246: April 21, 2013, 02:24:28 AM »
I blame the Ohnarian heritage of our realm.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #247: April 21, 2013, 03:00:06 AM »
Kindarans react poorly to things they consider insults.

Very poorly, obviously.

That's one of the things I love about Kindara. They're an educated and rational people, but with an incredibly low patience for anything they consider to be an insult. I've always had a suspicion that telling a Kindaran that you don't like the way they've seasoned the stew might be considered as grounds for war. "High Commander, they have insulted the quality of our pepper. Gather the armies."

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #248: April 21, 2013, 03:10:05 AM »
But Galiard loved the stew!

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #249: April 21, 2013, 03:25:24 AM »
Oh, alright. Better get some news/propaganda in.

The Empire and Zonasa struck the first blow against their enemies, with Arcaean forces driving the Cathayan rural of Lenamaziel rogue while Sorraine's army took over Isular, another Cathayan rural. Arcaea then struck the Aenilian city of Nahad with Coralynth, defeating the defenders and beginning a takeover.

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #250: April 21, 2013, 03:47:52 AM »
But Galiard loved the stew!

Well, yeah. Kindaran stew is the best stew.

It was the dagger a la mode that was served via room service after that ruined everything!

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #251: May 01, 2013, 02:21:13 AM »
Oh, alright. Better get some news/propaganda in.

The Empire and Zonasa struck the first blow against their enemies, with Arcaean forces driving the Cathayan rural of Lenamaziel rogue while Sorraine's army took over Isular, another Cathayan rural. Arcaea then struck the Aenilian city of Nahad with Coralynth, defeating the defenders and beginning a takeover.

posted!!

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #252: May 03, 2013, 07:02:14 AM »
The armies of Arcaea won a magnificent victory over the combined forces of Cathay and Aenilia in Ornaz this morning.

1500 Arcaean troops swept aside 1700 Cathayan and Aenilian soldiers (supported by 400 peasant levies) in a crushing battle, sending the Cathayans fleeing back to their homeland and the Aenilians to their capital.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #253: May 05, 2013, 03:56:46 PM »
posted!

Ender

• Noble Lord
  • Neill Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #254: May 16, 2013, 11:40:10 PM »
In a battle sure to be remembered in song and print for ages to come, Kindaran Commander and Duke Alpha of House Aerinia was slain on the field of battle in Paplarmi while leading the armies of Kindara against the might of the Arcaean Empire and their Zonasan puppets. Commander Alpha's death was at once met with shock and dismay as letters poured into Kindara from friends and foe alike expressing their condolences. Always a man of true honor and bravery, the Far East has lost one of the finest nobles to ever live and fight.