Author Topic: Post FEI News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 115080 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #60: December 24, 2012, 04:56:03 PM »
Letter from Ingall Altenahr   (just sent)
Message sent to the Rulers of Far East (7 recipients)
Rulers of the Far East,

A few weeks ago the Traitor Baron Derfel Hywelbane, Lord of Nbasah, defected his region to Coralynth, claiming political asylum from opression. In vain I protested to King Azgath that the man was no refugee, he was a treacherous scoundrel who wanted only to enrich himself while doing nothing for the realm and in fact doing his best to promote war with our neighbours.

Now the traitor Derfel has revealed his true nature. His kinsman Arthfael Hywelbane, Knight of Nbasah, has approached me and offered me money to use against Sorraine, further promoting war in the region. This despite the fact that his own King Azgath, and his Emperor Velax, are allied to Sorraine. And who can doubt that his liege and Kinsman Derfel is fully aware of his treachery? He is offering Coralynth gold to fight a Coralynth ally!

I refused his treacherous offers and I leave him and his kinsman Derfel to the mercy of his King and His Emperor. They will know how to deal with this family. I will send you all a full set of letters that passed between us.

I also request King Azgath to regognise now that Derfel is a traitor and a scoundrel, and no political refugee, and to therefore return the region of Nbasah to Ohnar West as befits a man of Honour. He will gain my friendship and everyones respect and admiration by this just action.

Respects to all of you.

Ingall Altenahr
Prime Minister of Ohnar West

In other news, Pesol declares independence from Sorraine. Reports reach Ohnar that Akanos too starves.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell