Author Topic: Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 77352 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #105: February 28, 2013, 02:42:38 AM »
posted!

and if you don't like how it's written, write your own version.  This is a propaganda machine!

NireusD.Natalle

• Noble Lord
  • Conan must truly be Conan The Destroyer..
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: March 09, 2013, 02:08:23 PM »
Rebellion in Iashalur   (47 minutes ago)

A rebellion is breaking out in Iashalur. Earlier today, Leopold Leopold Arrakis has called for an uprising against the current government. Details are still sketchy.

Someone have detail?
Nireus D.Natalle (East Island), Arianna Sherry (Beluaterra), Calista Syrenne (Dwilight), Charlotte Ava (Sunken Vur Hagin)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: March 09, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
Tensions rise in Iashalur as Lord Leopold Arrakis, the grandson of the first King of Niselur and the rightful heir to the Golden Throne, has surrounded the royal palace in Gaston by a large host of soldiers and is hellbent on restoring his legacy and crown himself a King. City streets are in chaos as heralds and soldiers announce the arrival of a new government. King Turin's palace is surrounded by hundreds of archers whose flaming arrows have already lit the night sky over Gaston. Who will prevail? Will old Niselur royalists break King Turin's resistance, or will Turin find enough support to resist the onslaught.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: March 09, 2013, 04:30:02 PM »
The most exciting thing that's happened in Iashalur since... forever?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: March 09, 2013, 06:20:05 PM »
That is certainly true.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Eirikr

« Reply #110: April 01, 2013, 04:31:08 AM »
ACTUAL NEWS

The realms of Darka, Barony of Makar and Heorot have officially surrendered, knowing the impossible situation before them. The Caglian Empire and their allies have finally secured the entirety of Atamara. The League of the Eagle has begun building ships to bring war to Dwilight, expecting the combined might of all Atamara to be sufficient enough to take on the many realms that comprise Dwilight.

When interviewed, General Enri admitted that this had been the Caglian Empire's plan all along. "We knew we'd be able to take Atamara. You'd be a fool to think defeating Vikings would satisfy us; they were just too lazy to sail to Dwilight!"

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: April 01, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »
Eirikr, this is the Dwilight thread. Not Atamaras.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: April 01, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
ACTUAL NEWS

The realms of Darka, Barony of Makar and Heorot have officially surrendered, knowing the impossible situation before them. The Caglian Empire and their allies have finally secured the entirety of Atamara. The League of the Eagle has begun building ships to bring war to Dwilight, expecting the combined might of all Atamara to be sufficient enough to take on the many realms that comprise Dwilight.

When interviewed, General Enri admitted that this had been the Caglian Empire's plan all along. "We knew we'd be able to take Atamara. You'd be a fool to think defeating Vikings would satisfy us; they were just too lazy to sail to Dwilight!"

nice aprils fools =)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Eirikr

« Reply #113: April 01, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »
Eirikr, this is the Dwilight thread. Not Atamaras.

Oh, I guess you're right. You wouldn't get the news until we were on your shores. I'll repost it in a week. :)

sharkattack

• Knight
    • View Profile

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: April 01, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »
Are you sure?

Nope and I hope I am wrong.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: April 11, 2013, 10:43:12 PM »
Roleplay from Dwilight:

In the wilds of Luria a young knight received the news of the death of his former step mom. Instead of a somber response, Proslyn Silverfire turned almost immediately to his fellow nobles with a cheer and a shout. "Allison, the Harlot of Dwilight, is dead! Drink with me on this grand occasion. "

Elsewhere on Dwilight...

A thin figure overlooked a large city from the bluffs rising near the sea. As he watched the procession he could only think back to times of old. The Serpent of Luria had lain with the Spider of SA for power but stayed for love. Yet, it was for power that he broke the Spider's web and cast her into the sea. Just as he had been the beginning of the end for so many realms, so too had he destroyed one whom he came to love.

With one last look at the city where The Serpent had truly become a changed man, and with tears streaming down his face the man spoke: "Farewell, my Love. May the Bloodstars watch over you and may the soul of Maddening engulf me in your stead. Perhaps by my journey's end I'll truly be able to take your place as second Prophet of the Bloodstars."

And with that the manifestation of Austere turned his back on the city. Maddening would soon join him and now had only to find Auspicious before making his return....
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: April 13, 2013, 07:46:19 PM »
thank you!

egamma

« Reply #118: April 18, 2013, 06:36:56 PM »
The Zuma Coalition has declared war on Aurvandil.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: April 20, 2013, 04:16:33 AM »
posted