Author Topic: Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 77284 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #45: December 25, 2012, 12:55:57 AM »
News from Asylon

King Randemicos is gone, no where to be found and rumors of his death are traveling across the realm.
Two nobles has stepped forward to claim the vacant throne.
Duke Grimrog Bjarnson and Earl Leofricus Draekarne, will Asylon stay true to its famous unity and elect a new monarch, or will blood and fighting divide the realm.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: December 30, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
After having been betrayed by Luria Nova in its moment of greatest weakness, following the unprecedented starvation that decimated most of its population and made most of its regions revolt, the Merchant Republic of D'Hara has not only managed to survive the attacks of two of the most powerful nations of the land, but has also succeeded in reclaiming all of the lands that it had lost to both starvation and the enemies who sought to profit from it. After many great battles and struggles, Aurvandil was repelled in the West, Luria Nova and Solaria were repelled in the East, and the usurper's puppet government in Paisly was eradicated. D'Hara has now reclaimed the totality of its territory from the era of prosperity that preceded the great starvation.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: December 31, 2012, 06:09:46 AM »
(I love reading this thread because it is complete propaganda.)
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: December 31, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »
(I love reading this thread because it is complete propaganda.)
90% propaganda I would say but otherwise I agree
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: January 12, 2013, 05:35:13 AM »
The Duchy of The Courts of Stone have declared independence from Morek with the blessing of Grandmaster Ingi under the new name of Swordfell. Within hours of secession, a power struggle has erupted between Grandmaster Guile and Knight Ironsides that threatens to engulf the kingdom. Vocal support has come to both sides, but the Grandmaster has the crown and the impetus to fully establish a proper Imperial Republic to bridge the gap between the Lurias and the Astroist North. As a Lurian Duke and member of the Church of Sanguis Astroism, Sevastian Guile is uniquely qualified for such a position and has petitioned all loyal Astroists and Lurians to take up the call to settle the Divides for the glory of Toprak and Forland.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: January 15, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »
thanks!

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: January 15, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »
You can follow up that posting with the one about Sevastiann getting protested out of office. :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: January 15, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
You can follow up that posting with the one about Sevastiann getting protested out of office. :)

Following the childish outburst of Bowie Ironsides, Sevastian Guile the Princep of Swordfell, has been protested out of office by the mindless minions of the Demon of Dwilight. The realm is split down the middle, and faces a civil war if not handled correctly.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: January 15, 2013, 09:07:51 PM »
Finally ,we managed to get rid of that sevastian as a ruler.  Swordfell do not need to start a war against him .They are able to get rid of him and if that happens there won't be many places left where he could get a that kind of opportunity.

A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #54: January 15, 2013, 10:03:25 PM »
In an outrage to all who are faithful, Luminary Jonsu kicked out Brother Paul Marlboro after falsely accusing him of sending her a letter saying he no longer believed in the Bloodstars. This so-called "letter" was conveniently not shown, and by now could have been easily forged. Brother Gustav Kuriga has demanded a Magistratum, charging Luminary Jonsu with crimes against a church member, and the church itself.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: January 16, 2013, 12:40:43 AM »
Seriously, you think that's worthy of posting on the Facebook page?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #56: January 16, 2013, 01:02:09 AM »
Indirik, stop being an ass and read it for what it is. Propaganda. Jeesh. Of course it's worth putting on the facebook page. Facebook in general is where you post about stuff that is happening, whether that be important for a lot of people or just a few.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: January 16, 2013, 03:02:21 AM »
Who are these people? Is that at least an important dispute, or something unlikely to ever have any ripples anywhere?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #58: January 16, 2013, 04:00:44 AM »
Considering I'm the Judge of the Farronite Republic, who had just dueled the King of Iashalur, and a past Elder myself, calling for a Magistratum on a Luminary of the Sanguis Astroism church who kicked out the General of the Farronite Republic, I'd say it isn't nobodies.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #59: January 16, 2013, 04:07:00 AM »
Considering I'm the Judge of the Farronite Republic, who had just dueled the King of Iashalur, and a past Elder myself, calling for a Magistratum on a Luminary of the Sanguis Astroism church who kicked out the General of the Farronite Republic, I'd say it isn't nobodies.

Mentioning that in the original article might have been worth it...