Author Topic: Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 77338 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #60: January 16, 2013, 06:00:20 AM »
Is that at least an important dispute, or something unlikely to ever have any ripples anywhere?
This was kind of my point. It's a tempest in a teapot. No offense, Gustav, but really, this is a non-event if it doesn't end in a death duel, or Jonsu getting kicked out of the elders. Even then, if no one dies, it's nothing.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #61: January 16, 2013, 06:12:15 AM »
And my point was that Gustav is seeking to get Jonsu kicked out of the Elders. Besides, the news page isn't just for news that is important for your character. So shove it.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: January 17, 2013, 05:48:12 AM »
And my point was that Gustav is seeking to get Jonsu kicked out of the Elders. Besides, the news page isn't just for news that is important for your character. So shove it.
Exactly its not character specific, this matters to you but isn't really important to that many people and I am quite sure Jonsu isn't lying, plus if she is lying I doubt she will have any repatriations because already apologized if it turns out that Paul wanted to stay a part of the faith and some other stuff that makes it sound good.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: January 17, 2013, 12:59:24 PM »
Atleast state their positions in the news, otherwise it doesn't sound significant to anyone not privy to the details. If you said judge of X and this of that, then at least it would sound important even if it doesn't seem like it to some privy to the details.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: January 17, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »
Would it be possible to publish this picture? Barca has recently taken a couple of regions and we need new nobles to fill them!  ;)

The direct link here:

http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1511/therepublicofbarcawants.png

If the image is too large, just let me know and I will resize it. Thanks!

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: January 17, 2013, 05:38:35 PM »
In an outrage to all who are faithful, Luminary Jonsu kicked out Brother Paul Marlboro after falsely accusing him of sending her a letter saying he no longer believed in the Bloodstars. This so-called "letter" was conveniently not shown, and by now could have been easily forged. Brother Gustav Kuriga has demanded a Magistratum, charging Luminary Jonsu with crimes against a church member, and the church itself.

In an outrage to all who have faith in the Stars, Luminary Jonsu of Luria Nova, Elder of Sanguis Astroism, kicked out Brother Paul Marlboro, General-at-Arms of the Farronite Republic, after falsely accusing him of sending her a letter saying he no longer believed in the Bloodstars. This so-called "letter" was conveniently not shown, and by now could have been easily forged. Brother Gustav Kuriga, Chief Magistrate of the Farronite Republic has demanded a Magistratum, charging Luminary Jonsu with crimes against a church member, and the church itself.

It's probably clearer that way.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #66: January 17, 2013, 10:02:23 PM »
Thank you vonGenf. That was a constructive criticism.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: January 18, 2013, 02:44:19 AM »
Would it be possible to publish this picture? Barca has recently taken a couple of regions and we need new nobles to fill them!  ;)

The direct link here:

http://imageshack.us/a/img545/1511/therepublicofbarcawants.png

If the image is too large, just let me know and I will resize it. Thanks!

posted!

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: January 18, 2013, 02:45:07 AM »
In an outrage to all who have faith in the Stars, Luminary Jonsu of Luria Nova, Elder of Sanguis Astroism, kicked out Brother Paul Marlboro, General-at-Arms of the Farronite Republic, after falsely accusing him of sending her a letter saying he no longer believed in the Bloodstars. This so-called "letter" was conveniently not shown, and by now could have been easily forged. Brother Gustav Kuriga, Chief Magistrate of the Farronite Republic has demanded a Magistratum, charging Luminary Jonsu with crimes against a church member, and the church itself.

It's probably clearer that way.

posted!

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: January 18, 2013, 01:39:34 PM »
Thank you Azerax!  ;)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70: January 23, 2013, 05:37:20 PM »
Here's one for the page:

The nefarious Brom Silverfire, Serpent of Luria, and Consul of Sanguis Astroism has mysteriously disappeared. His last known location was that of the Luria Novan capital of Askileon where the ruling Queen has a vendetta to kill him. Rumors have it that Silverfire sent a few hasty letters in the last hours before communication was lost to nobles all across Dwilight.

Even stranger is the appearance of a noble on the shores of Luria Nova just a day later claiming to be both Brom Silverfire's son and nephew to the Prince Consort of Luria Nova. It seems a storm is brewing in Luria just when it appeared that rule was finally solidified under a single ruler.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: January 23, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
thank you!

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: January 23, 2013, 07:20:05 PM »
I can feel it now... an unholy alliance between the sons of two of Luria's worst nightmares :P

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: January 23, 2013, 07:42:44 PM »
I can feel it now... an unholy alliance between the sons of two of Luria's worst nightmares :P

Why does it have to be an "unholy" alliance?

Can't two sons of two scheming fathers, join together in alliance without destroying all that is good in the world?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: January 23, 2013, 10:31:13 PM »
But then what's the point?