Author Topic: Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 76863 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page
« Topic Start: October 06, 2012, 03:41:32 AM »
I'm not sure if people stray into the other forums so I'm posting in all the islands.

Please post interesting items (spice them up) to go onto the Battlemaster Facebook page.

Cheers,
Scott
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:11:06 PM by Anaris »

egamma

Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #1: October 06, 2012, 07:54:17 PM »
Aurvandil takes the city of Paisly, bringing them within striking distance of D'Hara. Will the Merchant Republic of D'Hara be able to hold off the armies of the Kingdom of Aurvandil?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: October 07, 2012, 03:45:40 AM »
Moderator note: I have trimmed this thread of extraneous posts. Please keep this thread clean of IG/IC politicking or forum debating/flaming. This thread is for news events for Azerax to pull from to post on Facebook. If you want to debate some particular point, open a new thread on the appropriate board.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: October 08, 2012, 08:08:53 PM »
The recently crowned Arbiter of Solaria, Sevastian Guile, has announced his engagement to Lady Jonsu Himoura, Priestess of Sanguis Astroism. The wedding will be held in Poryatown on the first day of spring. An open invitation was sent to the rulers of Dwilight. This will be the first wedding between a Pyrist and an Astroist, and will serve to strengthen Lurian-Astroist ties.

King Turin of Iashulur has contested the engagement, and support has come to him from D'Hara's Prime Minister Rynn. On the other side, the Vasilif of Astrum and Grandmaster of Morek have sent congratulations and indicated a desire to be in attendance at the ceremony.

egamma

« Reply #4: October 12, 2012, 02:42:24 PM »
The recently crowned Arbiter of Solaria, Sevastian Guile, has announced his engagement to Lady Jonsu Himoura, Priestess of Sanguis Astroism. The wedding will be held in Poryatown on the first day of spring. An open invitation was sent to the rulers of Dwilight. This will be the first wedding between a Pyrist and an Astroist, and will serve to strengthen Lurian-Astroist ties.

King Turin of Iashulur has contested the engagement, and support has come to him from D'Hara's Prime Minister Rynn. On the other side, the Vasilif of Astrum and Grandmaster of Morek have sent congratulations and indicated a desire to be in attendance at the ceremony.

(FYI, Turin and Himoura had been engaged, and the idea had been Himoura's. )

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: October 17, 2012, 08:48:35 AM »
Jeffrey Norrel, a sworn enemy of Solaria and of many of its noble houses was executed today as a rogue. Jeffrey has dogged the nation since its inception. His death marks the vengeance for many Solarian dead, most notably the noble Francoise Duvaille, late judge of Solaria, who was killed by Jeffrey in an illegal duel some years prior.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: October 18, 2012, 02:09:29 AM »
just a placeholder so I know where I've posted up to

egamma

« Reply #7: October 23, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
The duchy of Sun Hall has changed its allegiance with all its regions to the realm of Luria Nova. The duchy used to belong to Solaria. The only two regions still a part of Solaria are a rural region and a stronghold, disconnected from each other. The realm basically merged with its ally.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: October 24, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »
Anyone have the background on Provincia di Fiorenza?  I added the milestone but don't have the reasons

egamma

« Reply #9: October 24, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
Anyone have the background on Provincia di Fiorenza?  I added the milestone but don't have the reasons

Provincia di Fiorenza is part of Aurvandil's plan to create colony buffer-states around itself, that are supposedly independent, but that appear to outsiders to simply be an extension of Aurvandil's power.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: October 24, 2012, 08:08:35 PM »
updated the milestone, thanks!

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #11: October 26, 2012, 12:43:48 PM »
I don’t know the details but it seems the Grand Duchy of Fissoa has made the first amphibious landing in the BM history!!!

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: October 26, 2012, 03:47:22 PM »
excellent!

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: October 27, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »
It seems the Fissoan Army landed against very strong opposition, they could land with heavy losses but in the following battle they were defeated by the Falkirkian Army. Some were took prisoners, some embarked again and some withdraw by land.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: October 31, 2012, 01:08:37 AM »
anything new?