Author Topic: Rebellions  (Read 7655 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebellions
« Reply #15: April 06, 2011, 03:32:32 AM »
And for single duchy realms?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: April 06, 2011, 03:37:05 AM »
And for single duchy realms?

Hmm an excellent point
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: April 13, 2011, 11:29:01 AM »
How do the militia in a region fight if the lord of that region joins the rebellion? Do they join with their lord, or the realm?

I've been caught up in quite a few rebellions. I'm not sure how it works out in the provinces, but in the capital probably the majority of militia will fight for the loyalists no matter what. How the militia fights does seem to be influenced by how august the rebellion turns out to be however. In the battle report, the first thing that is done is that the rebels and loyalists are apportioned to each side and then the militia are assigned. What I recall is that Royals seem to have an affect there. If a Royal remains neutral or doesn't participate, it says something like 'Surprisingly, so and so joins the rebels/stays out of the battle'.

I think in every rebellion, the majority of the militia will always be loyalist. But Royals and certainly the Duke of the capital have a strong influence on turning a few militia units or having militia stand down rather than participate in the battle.