Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547365 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1800: March 25, 2013, 02:11:51 AM »
All I know is things will prove from here: if Allison takes the lead, then doubly so.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801: March 25, 2013, 02:39:03 AM »
An underground assassins guild from Terran deal a last blow against Aurvandil. Now to deal with Asylon...

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802: March 25, 2013, 02:52:30 AM »
All I know is things will prove from here: if Allison takes the lead, then doubly so.

If you meant to write "improve" and Allison in same the sentence, then you haven't considered the implications of a declared heretic becoming head of state. Oh, the howling that will commence.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803: March 25, 2013, 02:55:17 AM »
If you meant to write "improve" and Allison in same the sentence, then you haven't considered the implications of a declared heretic becoming head of state. Oh, the howling that will commence.

The impotent howling!!!    Personally if elected I would set up a new realm in Terran lands then lead that realm myself.  I would be closer and then when the real fight started you would see how many friends I really do still have.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804: March 25, 2013, 03:06:46 AM »
To be honest dustole, I don't think there's an ice cube's chance in hell of Allison getting elected, but I do have to applaud you on how ballsy and well thought out allison is. Her actions made me realize a lot of things about how I play. Kudos to you man. I think just how many people hate or love allison is testament to this.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805: March 25, 2013, 03:20:59 AM »
That being said I have decided to run in the election... 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806: March 25, 2013, 04:14:25 AM »
The impotent howling!!!    Personally if elected I would set up a new realm in Terran lands then lead that realm myself.  I would be closer and then when the real fight started you would see how many friends I really do still have.

Unless you have a whole realm full of people to bring with you or else you want the realm to be you and Kas, I wouldn't suggest this.

Terran the realm was in bad shape but many of the nobles are salvageable. I've heard three separate plans for what to do with the land between the Chateau and Paisly and the big flaw in two of those three is that it assumes all of Terran's nobles are going to defect to D'Hara or something.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807: March 25, 2013, 04:43:34 AM »
Unless you have a whole realm full of people to bring with you or else you want the realm to be you and Kas, I wouldn't suggest this.

Terran the realm was in bad shape but many of the nobles are salvageable. I've heard three separate plans for what to do with the land between the Chateau and Paisly and the big flaw in two of those three is that it assumes all of Terran's nobles are going to defect to D'Hara or something.

Phantaria seceded; Chesney will shortly. The half dozen nobles remaining in Terran will probably join one of those two realms. Some of the regions may even follow after.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808: March 25, 2013, 04:51:16 AM »
Hmm, a realm destined to fight against huge gang bang alliances? Sounds fun, I'd join it.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809: March 26, 2013, 12:09:04 AM »
Complex plans can at times appear irrational to those who have no clue of the design.  8)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 12:10:45 AM by Glaumring »

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810: March 26, 2013, 12:11:43 AM »
Irrational plans can sometimes appear merely complex to those who have no clue. ;)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811: March 26, 2013, 12:23:12 AM »
Wouldn't be the first time we were hung out to dry... :-[

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812: March 26, 2013, 01:11:00 AM »
So you were treated to the same thing that you claim every realm experiences, yet also claim that you deserve to be compensated because of it... ???

Compensated, because they were tricked.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813: March 26, 2013, 01:40:33 AM »
Im about to compensate them with my sword... 8)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814: March 26, 2013, 02:23:01 AM »
Is there going to be any more Maroccidenian warfare? Aurvandil has already reached peace with both Barca and D'Hara, and Terran is imploding/capitulating. Phantaria is at peace with Asylon. D'Hara is still neutral with Asylon. Who is left to fight down there?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.