Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547207 times)

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1815: March 26, 2013, 02:29:07 AM »
The Marrocidens probably need some time to recuperate. Meanwhile, the north is brewing! Asylon vs western SA realms go!

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816: March 26, 2013, 02:37:26 AM »
The Marrocidens probably need some time to recuperate. Meanwhile, the north is brewing! Asylon vs western SA realms go!

so a roflstomp gang bang? Sounds cool

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817: March 26, 2013, 02:38:39 AM »
Hey, they volunteered. You can't blame us for giving them what they asked for.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818: March 26, 2013, 02:40:48 AM »
Astrum couldnt fight its way out of a paperbag... and even if it could it'd still need half of Dwilight to hold its hand on the way out 8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819: March 26, 2013, 03:06:24 AM »
Good thing Asylon isn't stronger than a paper bag, then. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820: March 26, 2013, 03:34:04 AM »
Asylon currently has more nobles than Astrum, so unless Astrum has a bunch of allies to bail them out I think that they are screwed.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821: March 26, 2013, 03:52:28 AM »
...unless Astrum has a bunch of allies to bail them out I think that they are screwed.

Lol wut  ::)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822: March 26, 2013, 04:12:11 AM »
Good thing Asylon isn't stronger than a paper bag, then. :D

We are recycled organic hemp paper though...  :P
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823: March 26, 2013, 05:04:20 AM »
Asylon can surely call on its Falkirk and Aurvandil allies against Astrum and its own allies and federates: Corsanctum, Iashalur, Morek, and FR.

Waaaaaar!

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824: March 26, 2013, 07:04:53 AM »
Yes, I'm sure Falkirk is totally in condition to go wage a war halfway across the continent.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825: March 26, 2013, 04:56:18 PM »
And now the same has happened to the walls of the Terran Capital,

The Chateau's walls were not totally destroyed. Down to level 3 and then Quintus talked his way out of further destruction. Might've been earlier but he was wounded.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826: March 26, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »
Yup.   And my Realm was fully annihilated and destroyed by Mendicant and his posse, its name tarnished, the whole nine yards.   

You know what I'm going to do?  Crush Aurvandil - and to do that, I need to get back to playing.

you can try, but Aurvandil will not let you remake madina in any form while it still has troops to fight with.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827: March 26, 2013, 06:27:38 PM »
you can try, but Aurvandil will not let you remake madina in any form while it still has troops to fight with.
Because he really thought you guys would totally be like, "You want to destroy my realm to remake Madina? Sounds good we will get rid of all of our troops so you can do that." Btw, Madina would be started in Madina, and Aurvandil doing a terrible job defending it does not suggest they will survive much longer.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828: March 26, 2013, 07:02:48 PM »
Because he really thought you guys would totally be like, "You want to destroy my realm to remake Madina? Sounds good we will get rid of all of our troops so you can do that." Btw, Madina would be started in Madina, and Aurvandil doing a terrible job defending it does not suggest they will survive much longer.

Well if you're done being a condescending ass, My point was really to say that no affair we have would be more important than keeping Madina from being refounded. Even if falkirk falls we will just retake the city.

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829: March 26, 2013, 07:18:49 PM »
Well if you're done being a condescending ass, My point was really to say that no affair we have would be more important than keeping Madina from being refounded. Even if falkirk falls we will just retake the city.

Oh don't worry.   I think new Capital of any such realm will be firmly founded in Candiels.  I was Duke there once, I think I'd like to be Duke there again. ^.^

Don't disappointed me, the south would be awfully boring if you guys just rolled over and died.   I'd like to stretch it out for another year or so, keeps the battles and wars interesting.