Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547374 times)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1845: March 28, 2013, 07:08:25 AM »
Who's gonna pick up all those counties that Terran left behind? Be cool if Asylon walked in and took a thing or two.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Zakilevo

« Reply #1846: March 28, 2013, 07:42:01 AM »
Believe it or not, the vast majority of their wealth is in gold...

Interesting. So the new ruler of Aurvandil won't benefit from Mendicant's gold after all. Well not 100%.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847: March 28, 2013, 09:45:26 AM »
So the Mistight peasants defect to the Zuma... does this mean I have to declare war on the Zuma to get it back?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848: March 28, 2013, 11:59:12 AM »
Who's gonna pick up all those counties that Terran left behind? Be cool if Asylon walked in and took a thing or two.

Maybe, or it will whip up the Anti-Asylon sentiments again and make people start threatning us for beeing too, um, i dont remember the word.... Imperialistic? expansive? something negative that makes them want to declare war on us to prevent us from expanding further.

So the Mistight peasants defect to the Zuma... does this mean I have to declare war on the Zuma to get it back?

Nah, you can negotiate with Haktoo to get it back.

King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849: March 28, 2013, 12:58:21 PM »
Maybe, or it will whip up the Anti-Asylon sentiments again and make people start threatning us for beeing too, um, i dont remember the word.... Imperialistic? expansive? something negative that makes them want to declare war on us to prevent us from expanding further.

Mmmm... I'm pretty sure it was supporting Aurvandil, bro.  lol
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850: March 28, 2013, 01:43:03 PM »

haha, nah, we was getting thoose messages waaaay before we allied with Aurvandil. But they did come again after we allied them. So maybe you're partial right ;).
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851: March 28, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »
So have the Zuma attacked Chesney yet? I thought that Kas convinced them to do that awhile ago. But no mention of it on the forums, I am dissapoint.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852: March 28, 2013, 10:04:09 PM »
So have the Zuma attacked Chesney yet? I thought that Kas convinced them to do that awhile ago. But no mention of it on the forums, I am dissapoint.

Well, Haktoo just gave me permission to DoW on the Zuma to retake Mistight... so she doesn't seem to angry... I hope..

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853: March 28, 2013, 10:17:01 PM »
Well, Haktoo just gave me permission to DoW on the Zuma to retake Mistight... so she doesn't seem to angry... I hope..

Did she add "Go ahead, make my day"?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854: March 28, 2013, 10:54:49 PM »

Naw, the Moot and the northern theocracies attitude had kind of pushed us closer to Auravndiil and the Zuma. Which has worked out excellently in this war. Oh sweet isolation breeds innovation...
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855: March 29, 2013, 01:48:02 AM »
Naw, the Moot and the northern theocracies attitude had kind of pushed us closer to Auravndiil and the Zuma. Which has worked out excellently in this war. Oh sweet isolation breeds innovation...
Its worked out excellently in this war? Asylon has done next to nothing. You lured Terran's army away, but even if they did defend, they would have been defeated easily anyways.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856: March 29, 2013, 04:49:49 AM »
Its worked out excellently in this war? Asylon has done next to nothing. You lured Terran's army away, but even if they did defend, they would have been defeated easily anyways.

Oh Penchant ye have little patience...

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857: March 29, 2013, 05:28:43 AM »
Oh Penchant ye have little patience...
Aurvandil is going to abandon you because they are busy with stopping Madina from being set up and I don't really see the Zuma caring about you so there seems to be nothing for me to wait to learn of that would make me think Asylon has done something that could be said to have worked out excellently for them already. As to hoping something will work out well, you can't really say that is it has worked out well just because you expect/hope it will, as it has no guarantee to actually happen.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858: March 29, 2013, 06:44:34 AM »
Aurvandil is going to abandon you because they are busy with stopping Madina from being set up and I don't really see the Zuma caring about you so there seems to be nothing for me to wait to learn of that would make me think Asylon has done something that could be said to have worked out excellently for them already. As to hoping something will work out well, you can't really say that is it has worked out well just because you expect/hope it will, as it has no guarantee to actually happen.

Yeah... Dude...  :o

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859: March 29, 2013, 07:06:08 PM »
MUAHAHA!

Hireshmont escaped from Aurvandil's dungeons torture-free.

Now give Hireshmont more prisoners to torture! Quickly now, before he gets protested out of office!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner