Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547279 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1965: April 04, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
Peace with Asylon - check!

We're sorry bro  :'(
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966: April 05, 2013, 12:53:17 AM »
We we were fine on food as Terran. The reason Phantaria is starving is because of the raiding/looting done by Asylon right before the secession coupled with some moral penalties from the whole new realm process.

Sorry bout that, but thats how Asylon wages war. We come, we pillage, we retreat back into our backwater realm that is no threat to anybody.

And on another note, I remember selling food to the previous Duke of Shokalom several times, I keep forgeting his name... When I was trying to befriend him and improve Asylon-Terran(well, Phantaria-Duchy relations really). Point beeing: Phantaria starved before we did our raid there, so we only take partial blame, well, most of the blame.

Peace with Asylon - check!

Yeah, going to upset a few of my nobles, but hey, we left the conflict a long time ago when we started to march north instead.

Now the excitment of watching how Astrum will act begins =D

King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967: April 05, 2013, 12:55:42 AM »
Phantaria starved before we did our raid there,

A lot of Terran starved because there was a month or so when nobody could be arsed to sell their food. The food was there. It just wasn't moving.

Terran, 'the realm where nothing is ever anybody's fault, except Erasmus'

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968: April 05, 2013, 01:03:47 AM »
A lot of Terran starved because there was a month or so when nobody could be arsed to sell their food. The food was there. It just wasn't moving.

We got things moving eventually. We did everything eventually.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969: April 05, 2013, 01:49:07 AM »
Sorry bout that, but thats how Asylon wages war. We come, we pillage, we retreat back into our backwater realm that is no threat to anybody.

And on another note, I remember selling food to the previous Duke of Shokalom several times, I keep forgeting his name... When I was trying to befriend him and improve Asylon-Terran(well, Phantaria-Duchy relations really). Point beeing: Phantaria starved before we did our raid there, so we only take partial blame, well, most of the blame.

Yeah, going to upset a few of my nobles, but hey, we left the conflict a long time ago when we started to march north instead.

Now the excitment of watching how Astrum will act begins =D

No hard feelings. You all were quite effective at it.

And Labell Enstance was the former (and only) Duke before Kale. He used to have some fancy glowing position in SA. He was a bro.

Lol. Hey, it was a realm of politicians, wuddya expect?  ;D

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970: April 05, 2013, 02:04:19 AM »
Vellosis the whole reason your republic has been laid to ashes... Good luck with that one.

Not much left to lose, either way.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971: April 05, 2013, 06:47:48 AM »
Not much left to lose, either way.

I will make a fancy title and go into exile.

Boo-ya.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972: April 05, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »
FR accepts all refugees! It's the place to be right now, what with the return of Allison Kabrinski and her cabal to the Golden Farrow.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973: April 05, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
I will make a fancy title and go into exile.

Boo-ya.

Roam the lands, like Stanislav Chénier, King and Justiciar of Minas Ithil?

I'm trying to find people to interact with, but even the big cities are empty. :(
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974: April 05, 2013, 01:32:43 PM »

Rally up a posse.

"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975: April 05, 2013, 08:22:32 PM »

I'm trying to find people to interact with, but even the big cities are empty. :(

My plan exactly.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976: April 12, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »
Love how Aurvandil was all like "we like small independant players, and Falkirk's totally independant", and now they are going to war with D'Hara and Fissoa because of Falkirk and are allying with the most imperialistic realm of all, not to mention the new top realm: Luria Nova.

As for those saying Aurvandil is crippled... the stats page show no significant change as far as characters and active characters go. Military strength waned, sure, but they had waned to even lower levels in January, and are already bouncing back up. So nope. Still there, still strong, still taking advantage of their illegitimate might to continue pressing on the neighboring realms they used their illegitimate might to cripple in the first place. Only difference is that they are siding with more unscrupulous people now.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977: April 12, 2013, 03:16:49 PM »
Still there, still strong, still taking advantage of their illegitimate might to continue pressing on the neighboring realms they used their illegitimate might to cripple in the first place. Only difference is that they are siding with more unscrupulous people now.

You wanna maybe reconsider calling a realm with three devs in prominent positions "more unscrupulous" than a realm built on the back of a multicheater?

Or are you actually accusing us of abusing our devly powers? 'Cause if so, I think that would probably fall under §2.3 of the Social Contract.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978: April 12, 2013, 03:20:45 PM »
You wanna maybe reconsider calling a realm with three devs in prominent positions "more unscrupulous" than a realm built on the back of a multicheater?

Or are you actually accusing us of abusing our devly powers? 'Cause if so, I think that would probably fall under §2.3 of the Social Contract.

He is accusing Aurvandil of abuse again, not Luria. Oh no wait, reread that, he is accusing both. Bravo.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979: April 12, 2013, 03:31:19 PM »

I believe Chenier was saying Lurian nobles are more unscrupulous than those Aurvandil was allied with before.