Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547173 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #75: October 12, 2012, 12:07:08 AM »
When is the Glaumring/Menidcant wedding?

Mendicant's harem of royalty only consists of female rulers, past or present.

And Glaum needs a little operation...

Wouldn't be the first time Mendicant has commanded a man to become a woman whether they like it or not.

"Lady" Sarit is testament to that, our tame inter-sex judge.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: October 12, 2012, 12:33:03 AM »
"Lady" Sarit is testament to that, our tame inter-sex judge.

QUE? i don't believe I've heard this story. Jeez I miss out on so much :/ Anyways I think it would be best to form a marriage alliance with one  of haktoos daughters Zuma Aurvandil alliance? talk about playing to win.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: October 12, 2012, 12:34:47 AM »
QUE? i don't believe I've heard this story. Jeez I miss out on so much :/ Anyways I think it would be best to form a marriage alliance with one  of haktoos daughters Zuma Aurvandil alliance? talk about playing to win.

Why not Haktoo herself?

And why ask her consent? Surely a grand king like Mendicant can wed whoever he chooses. Surely it would be a honor to all ladies (and daimonic females) to be wed to such a prestigious and benevolent ruler?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: October 12, 2012, 01:13:11 AM »

This was quite a while before you joined Aurv, but as you may have noticed everyone else calls Sarit a he, and his character is actually male but Mendicant insists that he is a she, and upon finding out that Lady Sarit was in fact a he, he gave the order for his surgeons to correct the mistake. Thus, Lady Sarit is indeed a Lady for the High Sovereign wills her to be such.

Why not Haktoo herself?

And why ask her consent? Surely a grand king like Mendicant can wed whoever he chooses. Surely it would be a honor to all ladies (and daimonic females) to be wed to such a prestigious and benevolent ruler?

Mendicant is all for casual bestiality if it means he gets to conquer Haktoo with his penis, and Mendicant already has a unique item which grants him the power to walk through the Zuma lands with impunity, the High Sovereign walks where he may,  and conquers what he will, and really, Haktoo could do with strengthening her dynasty with Aurvandil, since everyone's eyeing the Zuma for conquest (Which totally isn't the same case for Aurvandil). Mendicant can be all gallant and protect Haktoo from the hordes of foreigners.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:16:35 AM by NoblesseChevaleresque »

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: October 12, 2012, 01:30:03 AM »
This was quite a while before you joined Aurv, but as you may have noticed everyone else calls Sarit a he, and his character is actually male but Mendicant insists that he is a she, and upon finding out that Lady Sarit was in fact a he, he gave the order for his surgeons to correct the mistake. Thus, Lady Sarit is indeed a Lady for the High Sovereign wills her to be such.
Begins loling. Don't know how he came to agree with that, but when you're Medicant I guess you can be very persuasive.

Mendicant is all for casual bestiality if it means he gets to conquer Haktoo with his penis, and Mendicant already has a unique item which grants him the power to walk through the Zuma lands with impunity, the High Sovereign walks where he may,  and conquers what he will, and really, Haktoo could do with strengthening her dynasty with Aurvandil, since everyone's eyeing the Zuma for conquest (Which totally isn't the same case for Aurvandil). Mendicant can be all gallant and protect Haktoo from the hordes of foreigners.

stops loling. questions morality of interccourse with daemons. stops caring. resumes loling.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: October 12, 2012, 01:38:55 AM »
We've seen the Daimon forces, the hordes they sent to protect Barca were less than a third of the combat strength Aurvandil could attack them with, and that was several Daimon lords.
So, that's a "No, I've never actually 'fought' a daimon horde before, I've just seen them in scout reports." Have fun.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: October 12, 2012, 01:39:55 AM »
Begins loling. Don't know how he came to agree with that, but when you're Medicant I guess you can be very persuasive.

No one denies the whims of the Highest of Sovereigns.

stops loling. questions morality of interccourse with daemons. stops caring. resumes loling.

Well, Mendicant could always delegate it to sex by proxy, have some one else run the risk of getting what diseases are inherent in whatever it is that passes for genitals in Haktoo. I mean, so long as some one took Haktoo to bed in Mendicant's name it's close enough, Mendicant's more about the submission than the actual act.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: October 12, 2012, 01:42:46 AM »
So, that's a "No, I've never actually 'fought' a daimon horde before, I've just seen them in scout reports." Have fun.

Well, it's not likely to come about since Terran seem determined to drag this war out as long as possible because an amicable peace is just so unpreferable to losing badly.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: October 12, 2012, 01:43:45 AM »
No one denies the whims of the Highest of Sovereigns.

Well, Mendicant could always delegate it to sex by proxy, have some one else run the risk of getting what diseases are inherent in whatever it is that passes for genitals in Haktoo. I mean, so long as some one took Haktoo to bed in Mendicant's name it's close enough, Mendicant's more about the submission than the actual act.

Send someone! Now! The hilarity would be worth a million Solarian lives!
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: October 12, 2012, 01:50:51 AM »
Send someone! Now! The hilarity would be worth a million Solarian lives!

I would, were Aurvandil not in a very precarious position of about to suffer the BM equivalent of a precision air strike in a few weeks time. Since Sanguis Astroism are just about the only ones with the capital to launch a large force via sea with their ridiculous piles of gold they gained from sitting around in peace time with lots of cities, and they've apparently decided that Aurvandil is a good destination for whatever reason.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: October 12, 2012, 01:54:38 AM »
It's the balmy climate. Much better than all this northern snow.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: October 12, 2012, 01:59:47 AM »
Mmm... Palm trees and sand.

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: October 12, 2012, 02:03:02 AM »
It's the balmy climate. Much better than all this northern snow.

See, Mendicant has a different problem, it's too warm, it's too humid and the plant life is too tropical. He almost had a fit when he saw that Madina had jungles, I mean jungles of all things! The squalor of it. Had he stuck around in the eastern provinces long enough he would have ordered it all to be cut down and replaced with a proper forest or paved over with civilisation.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: October 12, 2012, 02:03:26 AM »
Mmm... Palm trees and sand.

Palm sea is a little too far to the East.

I'm sure Paislan sailors would be happy to guide you, though.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: October 12, 2012, 03:39:46 AM »
Palm sea is a little too far to the East.

I'm sure Paislan sailors would be happy to guide you, though.

The palm sea might be too far east, but I believe we were talking about north-south divisions. Too cold up north with jagged coastlines and freezing winters. Nice and warm down south with sandy coastlines, palm trees, and buxom beauties! Who wouldn't want to live somewhere with scantily clad buxom women?!