Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 547295 times)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #150: October 14, 2012, 10:12:20 PM »
Astrum and Terran just joined in an alliance. Am i justified in saying !@#$ just got real? I'm excited! Vive la Souverain!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: October 14, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
Astrum and Terran just joined in an alliance. Am i justified in saying !@#$ just got real? I'm excited! Vive la Souverain!

So he's a she, now?

I hope Aurvandil's happy they made the 'moot seek the theocracies' support.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: October 14, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »
Terran and Corsanctum signed an alliance, like, a week ago. That should have been indicative of the impending Veinsormoot-SA alliance.

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: October 14, 2012, 10:24:47 PM »
corsanctum? do they even have players :P astrum is the big dog is my point. and yea I messed up my French chenier. I never use French besides in this game :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: October 14, 2012, 10:29:51 PM »
corsanctum? do they even have players :P astrum is the big dog is my point. and yea I messed up my French chenier. I never use French besides in this game :P

I find Aurvandil's poor usage of French to be mildly amusing.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: October 14, 2012, 11:04:16 PM »
Asylon is isolated because it botched up foreign policy. A quick look at Diplomatic Relations serves as proof.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: October 15, 2012, 12:43:14 AM »
Please remove everything I have said in this topic. Im not going to involve myself in this anymore.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: October 15, 2012, 02:46:51 AM »
I find Aurvandil's poor usage of French to be mildly amusing.

I don't think its supposed to be proper french.. Just like imitation french flavouring

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: October 15, 2012, 02:54:10 AM »
I don't think its supposed to be proper french.. Just like imitation french flavouring

Whatever the intent be, it often looks ridiculous to me and I have to resist the urge to correct the speaker (usually Mendicant).

I understand what you mean to do, and I've got nothing against it. Heck, I've used some Russian for some of my RP stuff, and I probably botched it at least as bad.

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: October 15, 2012, 02:59:00 AM »
Whatever the intent be, it often looks ridiculous to me and I have to resist the urge to correct the speaker (usually Mendicant).

I understand what you mean to do, and I've got nothing against it. Heck, I've used some Russian for some of my RP stuff, and I probably botched it at least as bad.

Meant to do and actually... the only rp I did in aurvandil was my account deletion rp :)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: October 15, 2012, 03:30:32 AM »

*snort*

I have enough problem taking anyone seriously whose name means "beggar"—especially when they're supposedly a noble.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: October 15, 2012, 03:33:55 AM »
*snort*

I have enough problem taking anyone seriously whose name means "beggar"—especially when they're supposedly a noble.

Who would that be?

Oh, you mean Mendicant, as in Mendiant?

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: October 15, 2012, 03:36:06 AM »
Mendicant ;D
Haha, I didn't know that was a word in English.

The English always deform French words to make them sound exotic.  ;D

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: October 15, 2012, 03:39:37 AM »
Mendicant, known for his intense oppulance... i'm sure the joke would have became apparent if we'd waited long enough...